Anyone Have Compiled 2.03 Files?

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
juanrw
just visiting

Post by juanrw »

Well, i want to make my files of 2.24 but i didnt know to use C++ so, anyone can give me the server 3.2, 2.24+ or just help me?

Edit: Sry
blizz

Post by blizz »

sorry to break it to ya, there are nice people... but everyone is a greedy bastard... don't get me wrong, if i had the files i would be too!
juanrw
just visiting

Post by juanrw »

If i get the 2.95 i will shear it but no one shear it, and Darky is a good person but he didnt want to sheard not 3.2 files but 2.24 it will be Great!
ghostspider
Loyal fan

Post by ghostspider »

now, people. for once. s t a y o n t o p i c
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

eXtasis.Net wrote: <!--QuoteBegin-lilmage+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmage)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->No one has the login sources..........
I do :D

Code: Select all

// -------------------------------------------------------------- 
//                      Login Server          
//
//                      1999.3 by Soph
//
                      // ¼­¹ö ºÎÆý𣠱â·Ï 

#include <windows.h>
#include <windowsx.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <winbase.h>
#include <mmsystem.h>
#include <time.h>
#include "winmain.h"
#include "LoginCore.h"
<!--QuoteBegin-lilmage+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmage)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(since no one else will/does) [/quote]

Btw.... Fixing 2.03 files is really easy, I did time ago. You will have a nice 2.20 version with no hammer, no party no meteor strike, no blizzard, no good log system, ..., etc.. ( so better use 2.191 files :D )

Did anyone know 2.03 Game Server Source Files was released by ME ( GoldenBoy) 3 years ago in the website www.helgate.tk where DarkieDuck and me first met?....As you all can see im a "nice sharing person". [/quote]
Umm.. Good for you GB. *Bragging+1%*

Who said I wanted to run a server? I'm only playing with 2.03 sources for learning like you all at hbkx claim to be doing.. If I run a server it'll only be with 3.0+ files, or modified 3.0+ sources. I don't care if there'll be no hammer, party, meteor, blizz, log system, etc.. That all I can add if needed.
cr8zerz
noob

Post by cr8zerz »

aaaa wrote: ok if it can help you to create a server 3.2 ^^
<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/phoenixserver/HBserv219.rar' target='_blank'>http://www.freewebs.com/phoenixserver/HBserv219.rar</a>
Thanks, Im grabbing it atm, 2kb/sec :(.

I sure hope its the real stuff :) Thanks again.

Still looking for older files though.
blizz

Post by blizz »

it's not 2.19, it's the stuff lilmage put a link to. missing bunch of stuff
eXtasis.Net
Regular

Post by eXtasis.Net »

lilmage wrote:
eXtasis.Net wrote: <!--QuoteBegin-lilmage+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmage)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->No one has the login sources..........
I do :D

Code: Select all

//                      Login Server          
//
//                      1999.3 by Soph
//
                      // ¼­¹ö ºÎÆý𣠱â·Ï 

#include <windows.h>
#include <windowsx.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <winbase.h>
#include <mmsystem.h>
#include <time.h>
#include "winmain.h"
#include "LoginCore.h"
<!--QuoteBegin-lilmage+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmage)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(since no one else will/does)
Btw.... Fixing 2.03 files is really easy, I did time ago. You will have a nice 2.20 version with no hammer, no party no meteor strike, no blizzard, no good log system, ..., etc.. ( so better use 2.191 files :D )

Did anyone know 2.03 Game Server Source Files was released by ME ( GoldenBoy) 3 years ago in the website www.helgate.tk where DarkieDuck and me first met?....As you all can see im a "nice sharing person". [/quote]
Umm.. Good for you GB. *Bragging+1%*

Who said I wanted to run a server? I'm only playing with 2.03 sources for learning like you all at hbkx claim to be doing.. If I run a server it'll only be with 3.0+ files, or modified 3.0+ sources. I don't care if there'll be no hammer, party, meteor, blizz, log system, etc.. That all I can add if needed. [/quote]
<span style='color:white'>I wasnt talking to u

"You" mean more people , you should know, it is your lenguage

btw: Add my ass , Siemen wasted 2 years with a development team ,proffesional C++ coders who did the game. How much will you waste in lerning the program, fixing, designing, sniffing client-server packets? like 8 years, good look

</span>
blizz

Post by blizz »

what's the only way to get the files besides getting into a windows 2000 server?

exactly
DarkieDuck
Loyal fan

Post by DarkieDuck »

eXtasis.Net wrote: <span style='color:white'>I hate that gateserver too, old versions :D both from Soph , but currently adapting login to SQL</span>
u know that old source stuff actually has a SQL option?
Since u prolly have the same as i do...check out the DB stuff =)
hax
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

Professional c++ people who don't know how to fix the bugs in their own sever they make, hey, sounds like someone else I know :rolleyes: . Anyways, no one asked you in the first place. If I want to waste my time then I don't see why you need to get involved. It's my time, let me do as I please. And I'm doing it for fun, not profit. And also, I already know a bit of the program as it is. I am a VERY fast learner and very good at things dealing with computers. Coding comes naturally to me and I don't see it as a problem. Again, my life, I do as I please.
eXtasis.Net
Regular

Post by eXtasis.Net »

<span style='color:white'>You was talking about the files which i released, so im involved.

Siementech know how to fix every bug in hios server (like us) they did with tons of hacks, speed hack for example.</span>
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

eXtasis.Net wrote: You was talking about the files which i released, so im involved.

Siementech know how to fix every bug in hios server (like us) they did with tons of hacks, speed hack for example.
1, no proof you released
2, if they know how to fix them why don't they :rolleyes:
3, you still have yet to fix many hacks as I use quite a few on your server. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
eXtasis.Net
Regular

Post by eXtasis.Net »

<span style='color:white'>1. ask darkieduck, or any veteran in that, you dont know becouse ur a newbie .
2. They created the game, they know how to do all. If they dont fix it, is becouse they dont want to.
3. For sure, we will currently there are some fixed. But, every private server will be unable to fix them , and you will have to waste years fixing hacks in your 2.03 server </span>
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

eXtasis.Net wrote: 1. ask darkieduck, or any veteran in that, you dont know becouse ur a newbie .
2. They created the game, they know how to do all. If they dont fix it, is becouse they dont want to.
3. For sure, we will currently there are some fixed. But, every private server will be unable to fix them , and you will have to waste years fixing hacks in your 2.03 server
Veteran? This isn't war idiot. I'm a newbie? Omg.. What an insult, let's all give him a hand since he's too busy using his on himself :rolleyes: . They don't fix it because they don't know how. There's no reason not to fix hacks in your game. Waste years? Were you born retarded? Or just a plain ignorant fuck. I said I'm NOT running a god damn fucking server. I'm playing with them only geez -.-.