why my server dont work

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
noob

Post by 123 »

i configure all the cfg files with my ip..i create an account, i follow all the guids...but when i try to connect.a message tell me : World server is not active..try later...But why...coz the world server is active..plz help
Nrgizer
Regular

Post by Nrgizer »

did u press Home to activate when u were suppose to?
noob

Post by 123 »

yes
goro
noob

Post by goro »

lol i also know what you mean try turning off worldLserver.exe and turning it on till you dont have that message ;)
GrAnNy

Post by GrAnNy »

omfg i got the same problem and it started today :S
WHO EVER ADDS ME TO MSN ASK FIRST BY PM HERE OR OTHERWISE I WILL BLOCK YOU BRUTALLY!!!
goro
noob

Post by goro »

or if that don't helps check if the ip i wright and do a " ; " in front of backup-drive-letter = C if this woon't help and that so i am no use :P
GrAnNy

Post by GrAnNy »

rofl.....here's how i got it working.....at first i tried with a 9 digit IP (dots not included) then it didn't work, started thinking that when it worked i had 10 digit IP, so i renewed my IP and got a 10 digit IP, tried that....and VOILA it worked... :blink:
WHO EVER ADDS ME TO MSN ASK FIRST BY PM HERE OR OTHERWISE I WILL BLOCK YOU BRUTALLY!!!
mistdreamz

Post by mistdreamz »

well, maybe ur char is in a map not listed in ur gserver.cfg file...i haf this problem oso then i changed my char location then ok
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>knnbccb 1 year liao lar....</span></span>