Doing hacks

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
blastah
Regular

Post by blastah »

I just learned hacking myself and I tought I help people who couldnt understand it (it was quite tricky) and so Im doing a while hacks for people.. Add me on MSN: hbhacker@hot.ee and if I come online there then send me the client and I add the hacks u want to the client... ;)

EDIT:doing 2.20 hacks only :ph34r:
I gave my account away, i hope he wont spam the forum, thx every1 in this forum, charlie the most! respect 0X
Slayer12345
noob

Post by Slayer12345 »

Every idiot can download charlie's client, and read hbss to put the IP in it, but some can't [IQ = lower then shoesize], so nice! ^_^
dude
Loyal fan

Post by dude »

Slayer12345 wrote: Every idiot can download charlie's client, and read hbss to put the IP in it, but some can't [IQ = lower then shoesize], so nice! ^_^
well said.

Every dumbass can read a tutorial and learn how to search for t-search value.

U cannot "learn" how to hack... You can only improve the few things u know and get better.
blastah
Regular

Post by blastah »

anyway I tough I help some nuuds who can't make it by theyr self (read posts, there r many of those who ask that some1 make hacks to them) and now stfu and dont make spam in my topic ;)
I gave my account away, i hope he wont spam the forum, thx every1 in this forum, charlie the most! respect 0X
Cheetah!
just visiting

Post by Cheetah! »

Well, I have a version 2.20 client here:

<a href='http://koti.mbnet.fi/chet/SuomiHB.exe' target='_blank'>http://koti.mbnet.fi/chet/SuomiHB.exe</a>

If you somehow could add there some hacks. (Pot hack, multi-client, no-delay cast)

One of them is alright too. If you have time
blastah
Regular

Post by blastah »

Ok now I am making hacks for 2.20 and 3.51 servers...

Add hbhacker@hot.ee in MSN for hacks !
Yukio
noob

Post by Yukio »

why r u all so rude? =X I know its easy, but come on? is it just to get another post count? he's just trying to help anyway...
dude
Loyal fan

Post by dude »

Yukio wrote: why r u all so rude? =X I know its easy, but come on? is it just to get another post count? he's just trying to help anyway...
why would all the dumbass who can't edit their client themself would get it spoon feaded. While we had to work our ass off to get the codes and to map them.

I think if ppl can't do it themself, then fuck that, stay with the normal client
blastah
Regular

Post by blastah »

erm...is a TOTAL offtopic allowed in this forum, because IT'S already third OFFTOPIC in my thread !? :angry:
Dude wrote:why would all the dumbass who can't edit their client themself would get it spoon feaded. <span style='color:red'>While <span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>we</span> had to work our ass off</span> to get the codes and to map them.

I think if ppl can't do it themself, then fuck that, stay with the normal client
If I may ask then wat have U done GOOD for it? :o
blastah
Regular

Post by blastah »

OK, now I am making hacks for 3.20,2.20 and 3.51 ! If any1 want hacks then add me on MSN : hbhacker@hot.ee !!!!

(I didnt edit, because I wanted a lil' bump :rolleyes: )