can some1 have FairyLand game ?

General chit chat, chin wag, abuse, etc.
No-Fear
noob

Post by No-Fear »

i think its pretty easy to hack this game ... but i am new here and i would me real thankful if some1 give something what help me on this game ... Its turn based game and i think it dont have and hack protection ... just ALT + TAB

www.fairyland.com.my
EVIL

Post by EVIL »

God I wish they'd change that stupid name...I'm sure the 'open shop anywhere' hack from HB would work for fairyland, but I'm not sure what else. I was gonna give it a shot earlier but it slipped my mind. Pass the word over to the crew & I'm sure they'd come up with some crazy hacks.
"My rearview mirror is vibratin', & my speakers go boom, boom, boom."
firey

Post by firey »

I agree with you the name puts the game down so bad its an amazin ggame with a cheasy icon and a cheasy name >.<
EVIL

Post by EVIL »

Not to mention most of the characters have some annoying thing that bugs the shit out of me. Ex. one of the elf girls sits like a retard. & everyone is bitching because they think P2P is coming this month when the game is still 1/2 untranslated & crashes every other battle. :huh:
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

EVIL wrote: Not to mention most of the characters have some annoying thing that bugs the shit out of me. Ex. one of the elf girls sits like a retard. & everyone is bitching because they think P2P is coming this month when the game is still 1/2 untranslated & crashes every other battle. :huh:
Sounds like HB eh? Everyone kept anticipating p2p's arrival.
EVIL

Post by EVIL »

Yes, ppl are very stupid. They've probably feared p2p since the first week of beta. I for one wouldnt pay more than $5/mo for fairyland though, & I'd only pay if this soon-to-come patch is as spectacular as everyone says it is (its been applied to the chinese server). Its a fun game, but it was created very half-assed. If you get a higher level & upgrade to a better armor/robe, it looks exactly the same, but it changes color. & the work skills are boring. You dont even have to macro, it does everything for you (although I'd like to find a way to speed this up, maybe lower the spacer time?) Feel free to give hacks a shot. :rolleyes: