Need some help

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
s00pr
Regular

Post by s00pr »

How do you increase the drop rate on monsters? Also how do you choice where the pits are? Is it the NPC.cfg or? =S

Also, any1 know a good acc maker tool?_? :rolleyes:
Koddo
noob

Post by Koddo »

well, to do the pits you edit the map .txt files. pits are the spot-mob-generator lines

i don't know what all the numbers mean, but the last 2 sets are mob# and how many of them are to be in the pit
Shock
noob

Post by Shock »

The first 2 sets of numbers are the coords...duh lol no offense but its not that hard to figure out...lol...just use ur GM char to go around the map and write down the coords of the places you want to stuff to spawn at then change it in map.txt
Shock
noob

Post by Shock »

Also, if anyone does have an account maker that they would like to share please do =)...i dont like manually creating the accounts...takes to long (4 secs is tooo long) lol seriously tho....i need an account maker lol
Koddo
noob

Post by Koddo »

i have some files that could make accounts for you, it's php and i really have no clue to how it'd work...i'll send them to you, and if you can make them work for you, fill me in on it
Shock
noob

Post by Shock »

Ok sure, email them to me at taladdar@hotmail.com and ill try to figure it out for you...if i do ill reply to ur email and whatnot