PK-EK, Router setup

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
genko

Post by genko »

Hi everyone, ive been reading these forum for quite sometime now, fix most setup problem myself
the only thing i have problem with is the EK system.

1. EK count dont work.(server files from Charlie). Any help on this is great.

I have also test my HB server for 2 month now, playing on lan and thinking of opening it up,
problem is i have a router, will test it anyway.

If anyone have any advise on this will be great too.

thk all for reading.
Shock
noob

Post by Shock »

I think i am on a router to because of my dsl or whatever....my lan is working great and i fixed everything all the maps and stuff but for some reason no one outside lan can join it? anyone can help us??
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

If you can you have to get your router to be able to forward ports. But i dont know if every router allows you to do this
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
Shock
noob

Post by Shock »

So all i gotta do is setup my router to forward the stuff and allow people in and it will work?? cuz i can do that!! lol
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

yeh you forward port 6502 to your your computer with the server eg 192.168.0.3 :)
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
Shock
noob

Post by Shock »

Cool, now all i have to do is figure out how to make my router forward stuff. Right now im in school and i have my networking class next so me and a friend that is helping me w/ the server are going to fool around with our routers to see if we can get that to work...Could u please post if u know how to do it Charlie? incase we dont figure it out....which we prolly wont lol....thx for the help so far...your doing a great job with your site to
Shock
noob

Post by Shock »

Would i have to find my routers IP address to be able to forward the stuff to 6502??