php scripts

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
Energizer
noob

Post by Energizer »

neone got good php scripts that actually work?

i need like a top10 one of something

ps: one on helbreathss.tk dun wrk and have a lot of bugs
Ted E. Bear
just visiting

Post by Ted E. Bear »

they work. and top10, acc maker, and location reset scripts have no bugs and they work perfectly for me. check your php configuration.
Aldarius
Regular

Post by Aldarius »

I also have problems with the hbss scripts and my php works fine cuz i have other scripts that acctually work.....

I think its because the script its not in the source code of the page....(the Body Meta tag and all that crap)
Energizer
noob

Post by Energizer »

Ted E. Bear wrote: they work. and top10, acc maker, and location reset scripts have no bugs and they work perfectly for me. check your php configuration.
wut are my php configs

can u elaborate on that?
Aldarius
Regular

Post by Aldarius »

he means if you have correctly installed php......and by the way could you send me the php scripts to medieval@hbthecrusade.tk.......my server email service :D
to se if i can get your scripts to work...but send me all except account maker cause im getting to work with a great php accmaker script that send validation email and ites completely pro... :D
Energizer
noob

Post by Energizer »

Aldarius wrote: he means if you have correctly installed php......and by the way could you send me the php scripts to medieval@hbthecrusade.tk.......my server email service :D
to se if i can get your scripts to work...but send me all except account maker cause im getting to work with a great php accmaker script that send validation email and ites completely pro... :D
i got mine at helbreathss.tk

u can download them from there...

can someone plz tell me how to fix my php configurations? and also what are myconfigurations in the first place?

thx
Aldarius
Regular

Post by Aldarius »

i also have those and they dont work cause i have other scripts and they worke perfectly
Energizer
noob

Post by Energizer »

Aldarius wrote: i also have those and they dont work cause i have other scripts and they worke perfectly
can u gimem those other scripts plz?

neeraj1085@hotmail.com
Aldarius
Regular

Post by Aldarius »

got you on messenger :D.....
Energizer
noob

Post by Energizer »

i dun see u on msn... message me or tell me wut email u under
Aldarius
Regular

Post by Aldarius »

:D medieval@hbthecrusade.zzn.com or .tk NICK: What ive felt what ive known never shined over what ive shown...and another prase