New work with 3.2

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
kmatt02

Post by kmatt02 »

Isn't auto disconnect logout? Correct me if I'm wrong.
DJMystik
just visiting

Post by DJMystik »

Wrong, there's a check on the server that disconnects you when you get a forced logout. On international you get disconnected immediately, but on the other offical servers you get connection lost 10 seconds after a forced logout. It's server-side so you cannot modify the client to stop it.
mkentlim
just visiting

Post by mkentlim »

Charlie... Where can i get the magic speed ahck? Hard to up level for a mage without any magic hack.... I hope u can do it as soon as u can ...... Try your best.. We always support u ..
Nineteen

Post by Nineteen »

Hey kinky
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>milky </span>is <span style='color:red'>cool</span></b></span>
Kinky
Loyal fan

Post by Kinky »

mkentlim wrote: Charlie... Where can i get the magic speed ahck? Hard to up level for a mage without any magic hack.... I hope u can do it as soon as u can ...... Try your best.. We always support u ..
well u have supported this forum alot look at ur posts, 1 whole post wow!!! and that 1 post is u begging for help!!! nice support!!
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><b><a href='http://www.stickdeath.com/killbox.html' target='_blank'>Look at this :p</a></b> </span></span><br><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><b><a href='http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com' target='_blank'>and this</a></b> </span></span>
noob

Post by 111111 »

kekekeekekeke

nice one kinky

LMFAO

added*

btw,
the badgerbadgerbadger link is like
sooooooooooooooooo dumbbbbbbbbbbbbb
omgosh! someone was so free lol