HB 2.24 Client

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
Cambo
Regular

Post by Cambo »

sorry guys if u think i'm making new topics to clutter the boards but i just have ALOT of questions....

ok i am D/Ling the HB 2.24 right now to get the .pak files for everything, and any others files i find missing.

i was wondering can i just run the 2.24 client on the server files i have now?? or will i have to run my old files with just the new .paks put in?

thx guys
"When did i realize i was god? One day when i was praying i realized i was talking to myself!"<br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------<br>The Fool says: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" which is just another way of saying "Scatter your money and attention". <br><br>The Wise Man sayeth: "Put all your eggs in one basket and <span style='color:red'>-WATCH THAT BASKET-</span>!"<br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------<br>I put the laughter back in slaughter!
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

Well.. i dont know the new 2.24 client is protected with AsProtect but we have cracked that.. just use a 2.191 client i think the .paks will work <a href='http://charlie12000.tripod.com/HBG.exe' target='_blank'>http://charlie12000.tripod.com/HBG.exe</a> <-- veriosn 2.191 client
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
Cambo
Regular

Post by Cambo »

i tried it with my modded client, and when your walikng around you will hear that "UHH!" like u've hit something but yet ur in the middle of the street. also the water is messed up using that client...

one last question i have is i replaced my v2.191 CONTENTS with the v2.24 ones and now my QuickMap or little map in the corner is messed up. What is the .pak file i need to replace to get my QuickMap back?
"When did i realize i was god? One day when i was praying i realized i was talking to myself!"<br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------<br>The Fool says: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" which is just another way of saying "Scatter your money and attention". <br><br>The Wise Man sayeth: "Put all your eggs in one basket and <span style='color:red'>-WATCH THAT BASKET-</span>!"<br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------<br>I put the laughter back in slaughter!
Dunpeal
Regular

Post by Dunpeal »

1) That is cuz the map data in ur Helbreath server folder does not match the map in ur HB folder...

meanining maybe u got a 2.191 Aresden map ur ur Helbreath server folder but u using 2.24 Aresden map in ur HB folder

2) that i not sure cuz haven got that error yet b4..
I R Special~
Aldarius
Regular

Post by Aldarius »

hey do you have the 2.24 client???!!! please send it to me if you have it medieval@mighty-warriors.zzn.com
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

you want the crack 2.24?
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
bigbl
Regular

Post by bigbl »

Im just writing to see if its possible to run 2.24 client on 2.191 server
I tried a few things but cant seem to getting working
The closest i got to was connecting 0,1,2 and connects forever etc but it dont say u need to update version.
If anyone has actually got it to wkr with old server files, reply on how to do it

Thx,
Koddo
noob

Post by Koddo »

i'd like to get the 2.24 server files......
noob

Post by Newbie »

Guys! can someone reply to this and tell me the webpage at which i can download the v 2.14 stuff?
Aldarius
Regular

Post by Aldarius »

Yes i want the cracked version of 2.24 :D or even better does anyone has the 2.95 :P
if someone has one of them please tell me