fullswing hack v 2.20

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
-Raven-
Regular

Post by -Raven- »

i need help... again....

i need fullswing hack to version 2.20! :blink:
MoonMan
Regular

Post by MoonMan »

I wasn't thinking about releasing my hack until I added a good amount of hacks to it, but I might as well. This is a trainer I've been working on with 2.20, So far it has Speed Hack + Full Swing Hack + Speed Pickup Hack in 1 big combo. Along with a logout hack. Please do tell me if it doesn't work.

<a href='http://zoid.ath.cx/~igor/HBHax.exe' target='_blank'>HBHax</a>
-Raven-
Regular

Post by -Raven- »

it does'nt work :F
-Raven-
Regular

Post by -Raven- »

it says:

HBHax

C\WINNT\System32\H@tKeysH@@k.DLL

:D

nice program :rolleyes:
MoonMan
Regular

Post by MoonMan »

:angry:

I made it with Trainer Maker Kit so please do forgive for the .dll errors.

I really have no idea how to fix it, mainly because I never ran into this problem.

so :P
GasHead
Regular

Post by GasHead »

i tested the hack and it works but the hacks dont work
Kinky
Loyal fan

Post by Kinky »

it is not a universal hack it will only work on his system and maybe sum1 elses if they r lucky.

Edit:

What he did i think is get the hacks working on his pc then just make it change the address he got and every pc will have the value for fs on a different address
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><b><a href='http://www.stickdeath.com/killbox.html' target='_blank'>Look at this :p</a></b> </span></span><br><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><b><a href='http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com' target='_blank'>and this</a></b> </span></span>
MoonMan
Regular

Post by MoonMan »

Ok, This is where I need help :unsure:

But before I go on please tell me which Helbreath server you were playing on.

I made this for HBU with their current version.

Anyway, As I said before I need help here. I found the values as I normally would in TSearch. Used Auto-Hack to find the in game data. Which by then I changed some of the moderfiers around and got it working.

If you tried this hack on HBUSA, I doubt it would work because that's a completely diffrent version. As for private servers, I've tested this on HBU and so has my friend. Both with successful results.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.
LDoriginal
Regular

Post by LDoriginal »

Can you explain to me how to create the pick up hack :rolleyes:
I'd really like to know coz it wun do any harm ...

Thanks in advance
MoonMan
Regular

Post by MoonMan »

They are all one big value. By changing the code from "MOV" to "SUB" it gives you all these diffrent sorts of hacks. If you need anymore info just PM me about it and I'll be more then happy to help. Another thing is, The FullSwing hack disconnects me when I get fullswing with my weapon on STR. So lets say like Magic Wand needs 39 STR for Fullswing. If I have 39 STR and turn the hack on, it will disconnect me from a couple of swings from the wand. Which this also makes it go beyond the normal swinging speed. So it's kind of weird.
TmpStyle
Regular

Post by TmpStyle »

i think that trainer would work if u sent us ur client....
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

thats like my old shitty hacks i made with trainer maker kit it works on my machines but not others.
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
pompiliu
noob

Post by pompiliu »

Can u makie a Hb United exe for the last exe it changed and tha last exe isen't god can u tell me how to change the ip at a 2.20 exe nplz help me