Read Charlie

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
f1z3roPt1cz
just visiting

Post by f1z3roPt1cz »

Hey i heard charlie love to leech on Ppl's hack,he does non of his own.He says he will giv teleport hack out at website.all i see him is locking/deleteing and anwsering Topic's that are post by People.
shandriz
<3 bd long time

Post by shandriz »

Hmmm, where to start.

Where you said that charlie loves to leech hacks, you are a complete moron. Charlie has an abundance of integrity and would never think of doing somthing so vile.

Where you speak of the tp hack, you are once again an idiot. The outpost crew decided that it was too much of a threat to the game, more so than the speed hack.

When you say that he locks and deletes topics, you are yet again(big suprise) an idiot. If you are going to point fingers for locking and deleting topics, then i will take the cross for that one. I do delete quite a few topics, and lock quite a few others. Mostly just due to the complete lack of substance in the post and partially due to the lack of farsight in the poster.

Charlie is a great person, and anyone who would slander him needs to be castrated with a Q-tip.
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

keep this topic open i want to see how much this choob gets flamed
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
Kinky
Loyal fan

Post by Kinky »

f1z3roPt1cz wrote: Hey i heard charlie love to leech on Ppl's hack,he does non of his own.He says he will giv teleport hack out at website.all i see him is locking/deleteing and anwsering Topic's that are post by People.
wtf is ur problem what did charlie ever do to u u fuckin moron :angry: . Go shandriz rip him to peices. B)

I feel really sorry for u ur going to get ur arse flammed big time.
LOL i lied i wont feel sorry ill laught at u.

:lol: :lol:
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><b><a href='http://www.stickdeath.com/killbox.html' target='_blank'>Look at this :p</a></b> </span></span><br><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><b><a href='http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com' target='_blank'>and this</a></b> </span></span>
kmatt02

Post by kmatt02 »

Hey f1b3roPt1c, I see you can even spell your own name right...

I've seen you on int, clearly using hacks off this site, and you must know other people who have an idea of hacking, because I've see you using duped slates, beholder hack etc and I'm positive you know nothing of how to make all these hacks.

Website's like this created by charlie and others have found out heaps of interesting stuff, and I have learned a lot from charlie and other people on this site.

Finally I'd like to agree with shandriz, your a complete moron, an idiot and i'll add my own, an ungrateful bastard.
kirchberg
noob

Post by kirchberg »

Hey i heard charlie love to leech on Ppl's hack
Hahaha, funny one, have u ever made a hack urslef, have u used a hack off this site, have u been through grade 2 and pass??

MORON! u have no prof that charlie leeches, u just come here acusing him of it and even name it charlie please read! honestly, some1 like u deserves to be banned.

YOU leech of charlie moron, and even tho i dont like to admit it, so do i in a way, i dot contribute much to this site, yet i expect to get a good hack from it.

If u even had half a brain ud think twice b4 posting such stupidity on the net where evry1 can come and flame ur ass, hope u enjoy ur roast cos this is just getting started.

For all i know, u could be some noob choob seeking atention, not geting enough love a home, ignored by his parents. You're a complete moron. THINK about things b4 u say them, cos they might just come and bite u back in the ass.

Another thing. If u want tp hack so much y dont u make it. if charlie leeched it off somwhere, im shor u cold find where he leeched it from, since your amizing detective powers have lead u to believe that charlie has done this. My time has been wasted reading this post, and i hope people who read this waste u.

PEACE! :angry:
You never give a homeless person money cause if they can ask for it, they can say "welcome to McDonalds, how may i help you?"
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

like ive said numberous times huhuhaha and ghostspider have made alot of hacks and they let me share them huhuhaha made tp hack but he said no to release it so i dont so please leave this forum
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
Flaxen
Regular

Post by Flaxen »

:D what i find amusing is,, This was his forst post and prolly his Last. muhahahah
Kinky
Loyal fan

Post by Kinky »

Flaxen wrote: :D  what i find amusing is,, This was his forst post and prolly his Last. muhahahah
its was probebly a regalur member who created a new account cause he wasn't brave enough to say it with his main account!! <_<
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><b><a href='http://www.stickdeath.com/killbox.html' target='_blank'>Look at this :p</a></b> </span></span><br><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><b><a href='http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com' target='_blank'>and this</a></b> </span></span>
kirchberg
noob

Post by kirchberg »

i dont think any1 would stoop so low on this forum. I think hes/shes just atention seeking <_<
You never give a homeless person money cause if they can ask for it, they can say "welcome to McDonalds, how may i help you?"
Kinky
Loyal fan

Post by Kinky »

kirchberg wrote: i dont think any1 would stoop so low on this forum. I think hes/shes just atention seeking <_<
think about this..

he using his main account soon as how this one was created 2day. He downloads P2p for 3.1 then wants all the hacks and doesnt get it. Now he wants P2P for 3.2 and doesnt get. He has probebly been flammed alot. But he wants to keep his main account incase 3.2 is released. <_<

so now he is pissed and wants to try and undermine charlie..
Which wont happen :P

This might not be true but it cud also be true. :unsure:
kirchberg
noob

Post by kirchberg »

The creator of this forum will have all the ip's of created accounts, very easily cross referenced, so charlie, ifhe wants that is, could very easily find out if hes a traitor :)
shandriz
&lt;3 bd long time

Post by shandriz »

Kinky wrote:
Flaxen wrote: :D  what i find amusing is,, This was his forst post and prolly his Last. muhahahah
its was probebly a regalur member who created a new account cause he wasn't brave enough to say it with his main account!! <_<
It wasn't a regular member.
-Raven-
Regular

Post by -Raven- »

hmm