Trolls, Plants, Magic-Orc Pits

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
Wicky
noob

Post by Wicky »

I was messing around in my Elvine Garden and tring to make a Troll Pits, Cannibal-Plant, and Orc Mage pits. But for some reason it wouldnt make the right mobs!! :( I've tried makeing other spot-mob-generator but these types didnt work in Garden...

Normally spot mobs look like this:
//Clay Golem Pit
spot-mob-generator = 2 1 190 104 220 121 23 10
(EDIT!: exsample taken from promiseland map)

The first part "2 1" means it's the 2nd spot mob generator on the list and type 1 (most I've seen are type 1)

The second part to look for is "190 104 220 121" which is the square on the map you want these monsters to spawn in. The top left of the square is at co-ordinates of 190,104 and the bottom right is at 220,121 and you can make a rectangle any size you want.

The 3rd part "23 10" means monster type is 23 look on npc.cfg on the server and you will find that Clay golems are type 23. Also the next number is 10 so you will get 10 clay golems at all times. If you kill a few clay golems more will spawn in that rectangle. ;)

:ph34r: Now for my real question :ph34r:
Can't make my Troll, Plant, or Orc-Mage pits in the garden :angry: :(

Orc-Mage type number 14 on the npc.cfg and so is regular Orc type 14?! but when i try make orc mage pit in garden all we get is regular small orcs.

Troll number type is 28 on the npc.cfg and it also didnt seem to work, not sure but when we tested it seemed like it made a regular orc pit. Need troll pit would be fun, you see what I'm gettin at ;)

Plant number type is 60 on the npc.cfg ... sadly nothing spawned at all in that pit. That would be a great pit, those things are evil!

If anyone knows what the deal is with the Troll, Cannibal-Plant, and Orc Mage pits please post. I'd like to make a few pits in garden. If you can make these pits, or know of a different number or way to make these.

Thanks guys, Good Forum Charlie :D
There is no spoon!!!
Wicky
noob

Post by Wicky »

!Bump! Trolls please :rolleyes:
There is no spoon!!!
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

when your in normal garden is there any plants around? they might have not been added?
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
Wicky
noob

Post by Wicky »

Ya theres plants, trolls magic orcs all over the place in the garden... it's from the random mob generator in the garden. BUT I still cant make a pit of JUST trolls or M.Orc or Plant in a little area yet. :(

Anyone figure this out?
There is no spoon!!!
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

paste your spot mob config lines plz then ill take a look at them :)
Wicky
noob

Post by Wicky »

I dont have any spot-mob-gen lines in my garden, cause they dont work. :huh: I won't post something I know doesnt work.

(EDIT!: Clay Golem pit in begining of post was from promised land area)
There is no spoon!!!
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

i mean post the lines that dont work so i might be able to fix them :P
Wicky
noob

Post by Wicky »

charlie wrote: i mean post the lines that dont work so i might be able to fix them :P
Do you want me to make new lines that don't work? Cause i deleted the ones that dont work
There is no spoon!!!
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

oh ok nevermind then :P
Wicky
noob

Post by Wicky »

More specifically <_<

the way I would make a clay golem pit would be
//Clay-Golem Pit
spot-mob-generator = 1 1 xxx xxx xxx xxx 23 10

and the way I would make a troll pit would be
//Troll Pit
spot-mob-generator = 1 1 xxx xxx xxx xxx 28 10

Substitute xxx for your coodinates on the map, and the only thing changed is 23 from clay golem to 28 for troll.

BUT 28 for troll doesnt WORK. I get 28 for troll from it's type on the npc.cfg.

So charlie posting my line really wont help at all, if you see the first post after reading this maybe you understand?

There is no spoon!!!