Charlie...

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
Xena
noob

Post by Xena »

Hi Charlie where can i download ur Server???
And get a Account??

Cya!!!

Xena...
<i><span style='color:yellow'>Hello, im a "FREAK" who search forums for files :p</span><br></i><a href='mailto:Xavix@sol.dk'><span style='color:yellow'>Xavix@sol.dk</span></a>
Cambo
Regular

Post by Cambo »

Hey Xena! welcome to the forums. Hope you can find what you need.

you can d/l the server files at: <a href='http://outpost.vze.com/' target='_blank'>http://outpost.vze.com/</a>
Click Helbreath -> Helbreath Server Files

As far as i know Charlie does not a server open to the public. the point of the site/forum is to help you get your own server set up so u can open it to the public and/or play alone and/or just tell your friends.

hope this answers some questions for you!

Hope you become and avid poster! (like me hehe)
"When did i realize i was god? One day when i was praying i realized i was talking to myself!"<br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------<br>The Fool says: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" which is just another way of saying "Scatter your money and attention". <br><br>The Wise Man sayeth: "Put all your eggs in one basket and <span style='color:red'>-WATCH THAT BASKET-</span>!"<br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------<br>I put the laughter back in slaughter!
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

Thanks for that Cambo :)

Need any help Xena just ask and btw tell your friends :)
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
Xena
noob

Post by Xena »

Okay THX!!! I love u all!!! Now ill make my own server.. :D
<i><span style='color:yellow'>Hello, im a "FREAK" who search forums for files :p</span><br></i><a href='mailto:Xavix@sol.dk'><span style='color:yellow'>Xavix@sol.dk</span></a>
Xena
noob

Post by Xena »

But Charlie... i cant download it from the Website... Can u plz send it to me???

Add my msn address: Xavix@sol.dk...

Thx 4 all!!!

PS. I Love u all!!!