Concerns about Ver 3.2 p2p hack

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
newbiee
Regular

Post by newbiee »

.... hmmmmmmmm

i can sences slicent... lol
Abaddon
Regular

Post by Abaddon »

yes I do hate to say it...but MOG might have done it but they only way I can really say mog didnt pay for account is change to different server and get a screenie before the force logout message goes away then Ill believe you
sac
noob

Post by sac »

ghostspider wrote: yo people, stop arguing. I'm really tired of the constant arguing about over some bullshit matters of your own. the disconnection is still done trought calling the forced to logout procedure so I think there is a way around it.
I'll get on the matter soon as I get time. and for the people arguing, if the hack is someday released, you ain't getting it if you continue that.

thankyou and peace.
yes sir... :ph34r: :ph34r:
luchardlaw
Regular

Post by luchardlaw »

mm....i dunno whether tis can help u all anot...charlie...u try to open up ur t-search on helgame n look for offset:01373865.....the write tat tis program has been protected by unregistered version ASProtect Software Protection System.....mmm....hope tis can help u guyz on working the new p2p hack! <_<
Red
noob

Post by Red »

Abaddon wrote: nice try? thats the abaddon server...I was just there and saw all those people just like that...the only other way is if MOG pays for the account...and yes u can install hb int in korean or whatever
so, ur saying u paid? and so, u could get in, to see those ppl in abaddon?

now, why would MOG install its hb in korean?
yea it probably paid for it. or its a korean test server.
MOG
noob

Post by MOG »

Abaddon wrote: nice try? thats the abaddon server...I was just there and saw all those people just like that...the only other way is if MOG pays for the account...and yes u can install hb int in korean or whatever
Japanese. -__- I use the japanese client. Siementech has a thing for neglecting it...
Red
noob

Post by Red »

MOG wrote:
Japanese. -__- I use the japanese client. Siementech has a thing for neglecting it...
lol i get it now... heh
so they didnt install the 'dc option' into the jap client?

btw, can i guess ur stats= 104 str 50 dex 30 vit, 17 mag, 92 int?
Red
noob

Post by Red »

lol my dex,int,mag is prolly wrong, could be 101 dex. 25 int, 34mag.

=\ aww who the fuck cares.
complex137
Regular

Post by complex137 »

-.-
Abaddon
Regular

Post by Abaddon »

lol no u can use a trav to log on if u wanted..or a civlian as long as under lvl 19...but Im waiting for that force logout screenie mog...just go into ML or something and get a screenie before the message goes away :P
Abaddon
Regular

Post by Abaddon »

I didnt know MogStar was only lvl 79 =X I thought you would atleast lvl a little more than that mog haha just being lazy now? lol
spacemunk
Regular

Post by spacemunk »

MOG didnt farjat send u the 3.1 files yet ?

should go ask him since he already has them :X

MOG we all know ur kind pls release the damn p2p hack :P
Abaddon
Regular

Post by Abaddon »

thinking about it now...would mog really need a p2p hack...if farjat can get the server files...hack the server ect...it wouldnt be hard for him to p2p all the chars he wants forever...so for all we know mog could be p2p but for free
Anterres
Regular

Post by Anterres »

-_-
<b>Show me the money, Show me the Money!</b>
hayato1
Regular

Post by hayato1 »

the msg he talk is out of shape :/ kinda like edit....
or maybe i blind =X