Help

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
Ather~
Regular

Post by Ather~ »

Ok im running a server from "Remote Desktop Connection"...ok the server is up and all maps are on...ok on this comp im using i created a client and put the servers IP in..i connect to the server to wher u can see your characters and click on the GM char and logs me into the game but quickly disconnects me....i also then try to create a not GM char and try to log in and it says you cannot connect with the server...any ideas?
ratykat
noob

Post by ratykat »

just a thought, you are hosting neutral maps aswell arnt u? all new chars start in neutral, and im not sure about gms but maybe they do, who knows.

just my 2 cents
Ather~
Regular

Post by Ather~ »

My GM is in ares by the city hall i know that much....ive logged in like 1 time fully and i had everything deleted and added everything back and now does what i wrote above....by way i have every single map running and 0 lag for me
Ather~
Regular

Post by Ather~ »

i dunno if this makes a diff but umm would my clients max stats have something to do with it? client max stats is 200 servers is 500

EDIT: still need help b/c that didnt matter
ratykat
noob

Post by ratykat »

that might do it, but then im not sure, as i am still a noob to server hosting, im having troubles of my own for my lan server, but it would make sense to balance them off anyway, just incase it makes problems in the future
Raptile

Post by Raptile »

omg you must add your GM Char to the GM list or you will Dc all the time
ratykat
noob

Post by ratykat »

*doh* see i didnt know that myself, but he says that he has tryed non-gm chars aswell?
Raptile

Post by Raptile »

wrong Game Server ports you cant have on all HGServer the same GameServer port
Ather~
Regular

Post by Ather~ »

lol ok i have on 1 map now elvine....still getting d/c and it is on the GM list

EDIT: ANY GM CHAR GETS "CONNECTION LOST" AND ANY OTHER CHAR GETS THE LONG MESSAGE ABOUT SERVER ISNT AVAILABLE OR WHATEVER
Stik

Post by Stik »

Does it give any indication in the hmlserver or wlserver windows why your being disconected, could be an unknown item (caused by not useing the same item.cfg files.
ratykat
noob

Post by ratykat »

ooo so thats why i get disconected :P lol im in the same boat as ~ather (sry if i spelt wrong, im tired again) hmm thank god for back-ups lol
Ather~
Regular

Post by Ather~ »

ok i can get into the game now completly without a disconnect...ok im in the beginner zone i try to go to ares or elv and i disconnect...whats the deal and now GM's will not log in only regular chars

EDIT: heres what it says in ErrorEvents.log
(2005: 6: 1:17:51) - ####(!)GameServer(WS1-arefarm) for Ather~ is not registered.####
Ather~
Regular

Post by Ather~ »

HB Dark Age is up and running....Every map up 0 Lag so far...only got 1 question my weaps hit like crap..what do i edit to make them hit harder or can i drag someone elses Item.cfg in replace of mine and that work?

EDIT: Maps on(Ares, Elv, Neutrals, GodH, HRampart, Maze, Abaddon, BtField, Procella, Infernia A & B, Icebound, DuncCity, Huntzones) ML and PL will not be upped due to the fact that im the only hoster currently running that many maps....0 Lag Need Helpers for making Contents and GM's, also having probs with php's but ill make 100 accounts for now if you wanna reserver your account now tell me...allowing only 100-150 accounts
Ather~
Regular

Post by Ather~ »

Ok Server up: Here are the official maps running...
Ares
Elv
Neutrals
Fightzone1
GodH
HRampart
Infernia A & B
Druncncity
Huntzone1,2,3 & 4
Elvuni
Areuni
Maze
Abaddon
BtField
Icebound

Maxlvl/stat 550/500
Exp:I dont even know anymore but its really high you can gain 2 lvls per golem at lvl 140 but thinkin bout makin it higher b/c of max lvl
Server files: 3.51
24/7 Hosting
Been running everything for couple hours and summoned over 500 creatures and still no lag in server
I need help with contents though and how to make your weapon damage more
100-150 Accounts is the limit...must ask me for account or use one already made
Also looking for good GM's
Ather~
Regular

Post by Ather~ »

<a href='http://hbdarkage.cjb.net/' target='_blank'>http://hbdarkage.cjb.net/</a> Come test it out and help me with contents and drops and stuff