v 2.191 hacks

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
pappa
just visiting

Post by pappa »

Hi

Im new to these forums...And the first thing i ask is for hacks...sry..

Well i need aq hack for v2.191...the hacks on the site wont work for me, i did xactly what was written but they dont work for me. Im playing H2..maybe hacks wont work there? To cast spells faster would be really cool...so any1?

O ya..heard theres a tp hack for hbinte..any1 know where to get?
Cambo
Regular

Post by Cambo »

Welcome,
As for 2.191 hacks they don't work for me either so i make my own. look through here and use the "search" up at the top right to look for hacks. if u find one and need help setting it up, make a topic or post it in the hack one.

as for tele hack only mods know how to do that and they are being very secretive about how to do it.
"When did i realize i was god? One day when i was praying i realized i was talking to myself!"<br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------<br>The Fool says: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" which is just another way of saying "Scatter your money and attention". <br><br>The Wise Man sayeth: "Put all your eggs in one basket and <span style='color:red'>-WATCH THAT BASKET-</span>!"<br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------<br>I put the laughter back in slaughter!
pappa
just visiting

Post by pappa »

ok ty...i have a pc friend who prolly could send me the hack...if i get hold of it ill post it here...asap...ill c what i can do :) The tp i hack i mean
breed
just visiting

Post by breed »

For everyone who cant make the hacks on the site work : ONLY FOR WINDOWS ME, 98 XP AND 2000 AND 2003 are not compatible with the hacks
pappa
just visiting

Post by pappa »

oh ok thats why...well ne1 have hacks for 2.191 ? Working on XP that is..
huhuhaha
Regular

Post by huhuhaha »

It is possible use use those hack on Win2K/XP. All you need to do is use (write your own maybe) to change the virtual memory protection (VirtualProtectEx) before using the hack.

Anyway here is the old snakey source code for old hbclient dated 2003-02-08.
<a href='http://siementechsux.tripod.com/oldsnakey.zip' target='_blank'>http://siementechsux.tripod.com/oldsnakey.zip</a>

Patch notes included.

Some of the private server client is very identitical to the one the old snakey was made for. In fact in one of the client I tested it is identitical for the upper half, & the lower half was different by 0x10h (16 bytes only) which means IT IS VERY EASY TO MAP. In fact even idiot hacker wannabe will have no problem mapping it.

You need to map the offset first & change the CRC32 checking before using. This is especially with the teleport map list which offsets also different by 0x10 bytes.

I suggest you use ollydbg & probably IDA Pro or any disassembler of your preference to help analyze the client exe.
flyingfox

Post by flyingfox »

huhuhaha .. i know u very pro in ASM ... can u modify a HGserver or client , so 2.95 client can load all the sprites properly , without giving trouble to us ??(no white and black)
fede

Post by fede »

huhuhaha wrote: It is possible use use those hack on Win2K/XP. All you need to do is use (write your own maybe) to change the virtual memory protection (VirtualProtectEx) before using the hack.

Anyway here is the old snakey source code for old hbclient dated 2003-02-08.
<a href='http://siementechsux.tripod.com/oldsnakey.zip' target='_blank'>http://siementechsux.tripod.com/oldsnakey.zip</a>

Patch notes included.

Some of the private server client is very identitical to the one the old snakey was made for. In fact in one of the client I tested it is identitical for the upper half, & the lower half was different by 0x10h (16 bytes only) which means IT IS VERY EASY TO MAP. In fact even idiot hacker wannabe will have no problem mapping it.

You need to map the offset first & change the CRC32 checking before using. This is especially with the teleport map list which offsets also different by 0x10 bytes.

I suggest you use ollydbg & probably IDA Pro or any disassembler of your preference to help analyze the client exe.
maybe in english? (something more specific)