help with hb nemesis hack

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
Ex!T
noob

Post by Ex!T »

hb freezes everytime I try to connect to server... I've tried 10 different clients.. they all do the same.. help pls!! thx
Sn0WDr4gon

Post by Sn0WDr4gon »

so u are a hacker... busted mate...
Ex!T
noob

Post by Ex!T »

no im not
Windy

Post by Windy »

actually if you are using a firewall it could be freezing cuz of that, zone alarm will do that so u have to set it to allow before trying to connect, but zonealarm sux ass for mmorpgs so Id swiitch to norton or somethin if ur gonna actually use a firewall
<span style='color:blue'>Coding with Evil Intentions....Evil at its Best....</span>
Sn0WDr4gon

Post by Sn0WDr4gon »

Ex!T wrote: no im not
why do you want a hack client then lol? u wanna help ur friendies? lol. Maybe I should ask sexy to ban u, u try to hack, meaning That u probarly hack. So I don't really care if ur hacking right now u tried to, but ur a bit slow :P

Ex!T
noob

Post by Ex!T »

Windy wrote:actually if you are using a firewall it could be freezing cuz of that, zone alarm will do that so u have to set it to allow before trying to connect, but zonealarm sux ass for mmorpgs so Id swiitch to norton or somethin if ur gonna actually use a firewall
I use norton.. but I disabled it and turned windows firewall off.. still the same. thx anyways
Sn0WDr4gon

Post by Sn0WDr4gon »

I hope it keeps failing for u Ex!t. Pro hackers are ok, they know what to do and how to use, but fettish newbs like u... no way. Maybe I should tell sexy again lol
kakanaator
noob

Post by kakanaator »

düü it
Ex!T
noob

Post by Ex!T »

care ` care `
scatterp
Regular

Post by scatterp »

well we have 3.72 now and it wont be released untill we feel it will be hacker free if any one can hack it then well done but some how i dont think you will succeed
Davey

Post by Davey »

i'll give it ago but ur server is boring