new server is almost done :D

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
hbdfzgm
just visiting

Post by hbdfzgm »

my server is working i play it with other gms:D but i have a problem about 1 thing MULTI HOSTING how to have another person hosting the server while i am not? or how to host a server 24/7 without computer turn ON???
can anyone help with something?!?!?! the server will be gr8 ;)
Regular

Post by 09876 »

Is this really question or just joke?

1. Keep on playing with your GM buddies.
2. No you cant host like that.
3. Pretty hard to run programs if you turn your computer off.
- Server 24/7 is ALWAYS ON and ONLINE
4. Yes it must will be great server. Good luck
kirchberg
noob

Post by kirchberg »

heres a good, one, how do u host a server without turning u computer on, well, first u find a main gas line, the, u go with ur welding torch and start hacking ur way through the gas main, this might seem like it doesnt have anything to do with hosting but rest asured, it will work.
You never give a homeless person money cause if they can ask for it, they can say "welcome to McDonalds, how may i help you?"
hbdfzgm
just visiting

Post by hbdfzgm »

LOL wtf are you talking about i want to have other gm's hosters of my server when i dont host they are the hosts of the same server how to do it???????? i heard about programs like gotomypc or some shit ...
China

Post by China »

hbdfzgm wrote: how to host a server 24/7 without computer turn ON???
:o
kirchberg
noob

Post by kirchberg »

well, i thaught it was pretty obvious what i was saying, go weld ur way through a gas main, it would make me very happy
You never give a homeless person money cause if they can ask for it, they can say "welcome to McDonalds, how may i help you?"
fantasy61821
noob

Post by fantasy61821 »

well, gl on this soon to come server of yours :D :D :D
hbdfzgm
just visiting

Post by hbdfzgm »

yeah what gas line and what to do whit it ?:P you know i am not english :huh:
~SaNn~
just visiting

Post by ~SaNn~ »

hbdfzgm wrote: yeah what gas line and what to do whit it ?:P you know i am not english :huh:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r:
wannabee
Loyal fan

Post by wannabee »

well there is a way... it's pritty complex though. well here it is:

1) (codename: client side ip changer) make a autopatch program that changes the ip in the user client after it downloads a file from the internet (file will contain the current ip)

2) upload all account and character files onto the internet (make sure its secure :D) whenever a server shuts down and ever time it starts up it downloads thoughts files.

3) make a program that uploads ur current ip address to the internet server. (soon to be intercepted by the client side ip changer)

Some notes: when ever u see me use the 'make a program' phrase i meen use VB if ur shallow and c++ if ur experianced...

Tip: with VB it's just easy, because it already has a internet socket function built into it... but with c++ you got to learn socket programming (up to 6 mounths of learning there :D if ur bright)

edit: example of this type of thing being used; HBMOG used to have this b4 it scroooooood up... (for their v3.2)
Hope it works for u :D
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Human knowleag belongs to THE WORLD<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>So i highly dislike people who keep to their proud selfs... thats why i wanna share everything i got with you guys :D
China

Post by China »

wannabee wrote:well there is a way... it's pritty complex though. well here it is:

1) (codename: client side ip changer) make a  autopatch program that changes the ip in the user client after it downloads a file from the internet (file will contain the current ip)

2) upload all account and character files onto the internet (make sure its secure :D) whenever a server shuts down and ever time it starts up it downloads thoughts files.

3) make a program that uploads ur current ip address to the internet server. (soon to be intercepted by the client side ip changer)

Some notes: when ever u see me use the 'make a program' phrase i meen use VB if ur shallow and c++ if ur experianced...

Tip: with VB it's just easy, because it already has a internet socket function built into it... but with c++ you got to learn socket programming (up to 6 mounths of learning there :D if ur bright)

edit: example of this type of thing being used; HBMOG used to have this b4 it scroooooood up... (for their v3.2)
sound easy :ph34r:
wannabee
Loyal fan

Post by wannabee »

China wrote:
wannabee wrote:well there is a way... it's pritty complex though. well here it is:

1) (codename: client side ip changer) make a  autopatch program that changes the ip in the user client after it downloads a file from the internet (file will contain the current ip)

sound easy :ph34r:
Realy? Good luck then :D
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Human knowleag belongs to THE WORLD<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>So i highly dislike people who keep to their proud selfs... thats why i wanna share everything i got with you guys :D