magic/fish hack

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
funfun
just visiting

Post by funfun »

ive tried to do magic/fish hack like 5 times now. Everytime i find a value and do watever it doesnt work. i have searched for diff tutorial but havent foun ne except the one i am using (<a href='http://www.geocities.com/hbhackx' target='_blank'>this</a>) can some1 tell me how to find it?

and also i have been wondering if there is any way to trick the server into thinking some1 has gave u a rep.......prob not but neways

thx :)
SweHacker

Post by SweHacker »

Search "Macro" at www.download.com and download a macro.
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>You Must Die, I'm Alone The Best!</span></span> <br>Älskad kan man vara, Hatad är man alltid!
kILOVEHACKSk
Regular

Post by kILOVEHACKSk »

fun,just use double clients lah.

Go to the www.geocities.com/hbhackx if it still exists,click on macros and download the Macro Scheduler,then copy n paste on of their macros,like fishing,then stack up on about 15 fishing rods,put them in the top-left of your screen and let it go D;
Frodo é o líder de minha vida D;
funfun
just visiting

Post by funfun »

i dont want macro.......that takes 200 hrs+ for 100%. i am talking about magic without actually casting the spell....just shooting it...the adress works with fishing aswell so u dont have to wait through "you are using a skill" process. i know its in ghostspiders p2p hack but icant open that with my hb version b/c "cannot find cximage.dll" :blink: