dupe

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
powermage
Loyal fan

Post by powermage »

anyone know hows to dupe??? I know there is dupe cos abbdon ppl are duping like mad asses... :huh:
___________________________________________________<br>HB CELESTIAL 4 EVER<br>HBNOL TO DIE<br>DAM I HABE BEEN QUACKED BY Nprotect
ganz

Post by ganz »

wtf are u talking about?
slient
just visiting

Post by slient »

har now can dupe item meh? i think cannot lah... :blink:
raingal
noob

Post by raingal »

now can dupe la... elvine abbadon player already having their duping fever.. so many duped merien neck lolx thats the only time which you wear and cannot be seen...
powermage
Loyal fan

Post by powermage »

can dupe they say use the old method of walking in n out of wh anyone knows how???
___________________________________________________<br>HB CELESTIAL 4 EVER<br>HBNOL TO DIE<br>DAM I HABE BEEN QUACKED BY Nprotect
dude
Loyal fan

Post by dude »

there is another method to dupe shit. And it work perfectly... I've duped many xelima ring, dragon power ring and merien neck.

But the only problem with it, its thats its a bit like upgrading stuff... There is a certain chance (which is very low, but still a chance) that u fail, and ur item gets deleted.

But yet... when U've already duped 10 merien neck, you don't really care.:P
powermage
Loyal fan

Post by powermage »

could u kindly post the way (to dupe of course) please i would appreciate it and i am sure i amspeaking for many of the poeple here..
slient
just visiting

Post by slient »

woo~ really ? can teach how pls? and 1 more thing... i heard a lot of ppl talk about dupe characters, from 1 acc to the other acc... do any 1 here know about how to dupe ? can teach also?