Rares In shop

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
Equalizer
just visiting

Post by Equalizer »

I have tried anything to make it work.
I have the item3 of the server and i'm trting to make all the rares be buy-able in BS/Shop.
I only made it buying Xelima Neck and merien neck of all stuff i put there. some1 help plz. Leave email so I can send u my BS contens+ the item3.
Sukkis
noob

Post by Sukkis »

Equalizer wrote: I have tried anything to make it work.
I have the item3 of the server and i'm trting to make all the rares be buy-able in BS/Shop.
I only made it buying Xelima Neck and merien neck of all stuff i put there. some1 help plz. Leave email so I can send u my BS contens+ the item3.
Hey ... Can you make me Hacks ti HBforsaken? :D ... i konw you play it .. :D so can you?? my MSN is : Raffel_2@hotmail.com
Yukio
noob

Post by Yukio »

Sukkis wrote:
Hey ... Can you make me Hacks ti HBforsaken? :D ... i konw you play it .. :D so can you?? my MSN is : Raffel_2@hotmail.com
if u r not answering his question u shouldnt reply, you should use private messaging instead...
I know Im not answering ur question either but I couldnt resist :rolleyes:
Sukkis
noob

Post by Sukkis »

Yukio wrote:
Sukkis wrote:
if u r not answering his question u shouldnt reply, you should use private messaging instead...
I know Im not answering ur question either but I couldnt resist :rolleyes:
Okey...
Villager
just visiting

Post by Villager »

Well, the only reason you successfully got those items buyable in blacksmith is because someone made them buyable in the past and forgot to change that value back to 0. so, it is impossible to make ALL rares buyable.

I learned this trick on accident, when i played one server that had devistator for sale in the bs, then played another server that wasnt supposed to have them in there, and i clicked and, voila, it worked.

I suppose you can TRY the other ones, but for the most part you'll be wasting your time.
cracker
noob

Post by cracker »

could sum1 explain how to put rares into shop/bs please.... it would be really appreiciatied (how ever you spell it) :rolleyes: