Real Files

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
wannabee
Loyal fan

Post by wannabee »

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Human knowleag belongs to THE WORLD<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>So i highly dislike people who keep to their proud selfs... thats why i wanna share everything i got with you guys :D
drunk
Loyal fan

Post by drunk »

Thats lilmages shit.Why are u tryin to pose it off like its urs.
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

Hence his name :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
WaRrIoR
noob

Post by WaRrIoR »

hey lilmage can u say me where i can find the World Server 2.24 ? or where i can find real 3.2 files with Hg Server and so??? plz Quick
NonBreaKAble
Regular

Post by NonBreaKAble »

Can it get more lame, try get some skills urself, when u get as good or better then lil then u can show of sum files... theif... join fagget....
<a href='http://www.shock-waverz.tk' target='_blank'>ShockWaverZ</a><br>Join the forum :D
DarkieDuck
Loyal fan

Post by DarkieDuck »

topic says enough
hax
Xakep
Regular

Post by Xakep »

Again and again. Dont make topics about REAL 3.2-3.51 server files. Its all source edited from 2.03, no one want to share REAL server files !!!
iMHotEP
Regular

Post by iMHotEP »

Xakep wrote:
Again and again. Dont make topics about REAL 3.2-3.51 server files. Its all source edited from 2.03, no one want to share REAL server files !!!
lol yeah and we try them and buggy.. what to say for ur defence?
<a href='http://www.helbreathss.tk' target='_blank'>HelbreathSS</a><br>Good page with some stuff<br><br>iMHotEP god of Egypt? j0j0j0
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

I say download my newer ones.
www.helbreathx.com/hbsources/
WaRrIoR
noob

Post by WaRrIoR »

hey Outpost Bitch bave you fix the World Server because my 3.2 Files dont run with it :-s :ph34r:
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

I hope you're not referring to me.. lol? I'm no ones bitch :P even if my rank says so ;D

www.helbreathx.com/hbsources/WorldLServer3.2.exe should work fine with my files. It has the fix in it to use the LU_Pool for the newer 3.2 level system and the HGServer.NET.exe
wannabee
Loyal fan

Post by wannabee »

if you read the hb upload/download page you should know there is a 3.51 releace by fagget.net :D

flipfanatic-online.com/_vti_hb/myuploads/*M*P*G*H*.net%203.51.zip
(for some reason it keeps changing to faggot .net as the file name... of course with the *z, lol)

and i'm going to ignor the stupid comment b4 about me trying to claim files as my own. HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED I DIDN'T SAY I MADE IT!!!!! some ppl are thick...
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Human knowleag belongs to THE WORLD<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>So i highly dislike people who keep to their proud selfs... thats why i wanna share everything i got with you guys :D
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

maybe released by them, but made by me. and it isn't 3.51. It's the same thing as their and my 3.2.