Recruting Two GM's

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
[F]atality
just visiting

Post by [F]atality »

Hi... im recruting two GM's to help me abit. The two will be user admin lvl 4 but the two i need has to be able to do some things. I need one GM to help me with server Config - Getting maps up getting spawning working and helping people who come on the server etc etc.

The other GM i need to make a WebPage. I am doing ok with my server but i cant do anything wid a website. If anyone can make a good website and wants to be a GM for a server wich is under construction just reply to this post. It would be good if u could do a bit of flash but it dont matter.

I just need 2 or 3 people to help me get the server up and running. So if u wanna reply im not botherd if no one does im just asking. :lol: ;) :o :huh: :P :ph34r: :blink:
Death isnt important.<br>Just a minor Inconvenience
supertate
noob

Post by supertate »

i can help u with u server...but im new like a GM...i know all GM commands..and i know about maps, create acc, move chars,..but i need to learn many think..like spawn and that...i can help u...if u need...

mjochagavia@hotmail.com
GrAnNy

Post by GrAnNy »

i could help you with the first things but not the webpage =)

tauri_1st@hotmail.com
WHO EVER ADDS ME TO MSN ASK FIRST BY PM HERE OR OTHERWISE I WILL BLOCK YOU BRUTALLY!!!
HannaH
just visiting

Post by HannaH »

I know how to put the maps in diferents hgservers, adn all that staff. i know hoe to make spwan.
i can desing the web page.
my e-mail is: fotrino@hotmail.com
P.D: whats the server name??
Isotope
just visiting

Post by Isotope »

i can do a bunch of shit...i'm an experienced gm, i used to help out the gms a lot on net overlords...i've been a gm on a bunch of other servers...if you need things done i can probably help you...
ganz

Post by ganz »

I can do any of those things.