I need 2.24 Server Files plz

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
SierrA
just visiting

Post by SierrA »

Here it goes, (i bet u heard this be4 but im tryin it anyway) can some1 plz send me the 2.24 Server files, cause i have a 2.191 Server and it's sp fking simple (2.20 doesnt make it much better) so i need the 2.24 Server Files plz send to: sierra.santiago@sapo.pt (msn or e-mail work for both), help me plz !
milky

Post by milky »

no one here have them working fine <_<
<b><span style='color:orange'><span style='font-family:Geneva'>here im suposed to write something, right? well fuck off</span></span></b>
SierrA
just visiting

Post by SierrA »

I got all the files xcept for GateServer, so i only need that, any1 that nows where i can find or has it : sierra.santiago@sapo.pt
SierrA
just visiting

Post by SierrA »

;) Cmon, some1 must know ehre to find them or have them, i need almost all, cause i think some of mine are fakes so plz some1 send to sierra.santiago@sapo.pt the 2.24 Server files or a webpage iwhere i can find them, Tks
MeNiA

Post by MeNiA »

you dumbass stop spamming every hb forum, every hb forum i know i see u posting there asking for 2.24 files!
and stop thinking u have all exept gate coz your ml and wl r fakes, know that by matching 2.191 wl and ml servers sizes, u only got 2.191 hexed!!!
and even if u do no1 will give u 2.24 server files and even if some1 will u'll have to set up SQL 2000 server.
cabe
just visiting

Post by cabe »

i no were you can get the gateserver... <a href='http://www.helbreathss.tk' target='_blank'>My Webpage</a>. Go to dowload section and download chinese. I think that works.
magsec4

Post by magsec4 »

cabe wrote: i no were you can get the gateserver... <a href='http://www.helbreathss.tk' target='_blank'>My Webpage</a>. Go to dowload section and download chinese. I think that works.
thats hgserver and thats not your site is it now?
Xakep
Regular

Post by Xakep »

i no were you can get the gateserver... My Webpage. Go to dowload section and download chinese. I think that works.
Dont speak bull shit cabe bacause helbreathss.tk its not ur site !!! N00B !!!
ganz

Post by ganz »

stop asking for files nobody is sharing them.