Version 2.24 uhu!!!!!!!

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
Aldarius
Regular

Post by Aldarius »

Ive got the 2.24 Main Server and the crackedClient but everytime i run it it says '' File checksum Error Get Update Again´´ so i wandered if anyone(specially CHARLIE that this might help you making you version of 2.95 cracked client) wanted to fix that for me. just post a reply to this and ill send you the main server and the client of 2.24 :D :D :D :D

and i also got 2.20 and :D :D 2.23
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

you have 2.24 server files? checksum error means your hexing it wrong or actualy make badwords.txt and curse.txt and place them into your contents folder
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
Wicky
noob

Post by Wicky »

Sweet man post'em up! :lol: It'll save alot of time tring to fix bugs and make it more like 2.24, because it will be 2.24. Lemmie know where to get this when you all get a 2.24 server to work. I'll help if I can ;)
There is no spoon!!!
Aldarius
Regular

Post by Aldarius »

Ok ill post it but i want you to know i only have the cracked client and the main server (wich is the requierements for its correct function) with that 2 things you can Do you have messenger tell me and ill send you the server stuff
LoKu
just visiting

Post by LoKu »

CHARLY plz if you have the server, post it to download it ,then we can try to make it work :) :D tyty
charlie
Outpost4lyfe

Post by charlie »

Aldarius wrote: Ok ill post it but i want you to know i only have the cracked client and the main server (wich is the requierements for its correct function) with that 2 things you can Do you have messenger tell me and ill send you the server stuff
zzzz already have it :P ill upload in a sec
Girlfriends are dedicated hookers.
Wicky
noob

Post by Wicky »

Hey can someone send me a private message on a place to download 2.24 server files. So I can give you an email address you could send this to where I can recieve the files. Has anyone made a client that will work for it? Any new admin commands ;) for 2.24/2.95? I know theres new monsters, maybe it will be alot smoother. If you can send me a private message on forum if you know anything about gettin' the 2.24 files working with them. :rolleyes:
There is no spoon!!!
leo
just visiting

Post by leo »

or you can just post it in the chat so everyone can see :unsure:
bigbl
Regular

Post by bigbl »

ok about this 2.24 thing
Only way i think u can do it is to grab a cracked 2.24 client
(this is wat i did)
change the ml server to version 2.24 (use a debugger for this, hiew or ollydebugger)
then run the server, it works but whole screen is black
If u manage to fix all the bugs, u got urself 2.24 server files
btw, when u get the server up, all the 2.24 features will work
just gotta do some bug fix ups
if u dont, all ur left with is a black screen of hb

peace out
LoKu
just visiting

Post by LoKu »

But if you got the server will be better to post it