3.0 files?

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
Nineteen

Post by Nineteen »

shandriz wrote:
charlie wrote: shandriz you want me to show them your pic?
I figured that they could ask you. I am kinda worried about it now that famous is being a douche though. Kinda disturbing when they come out and tell you that they are going to jack off to it.
Tell me, (I mean this in the kindest way possible) isnt it a compliment if a guy wants to jack off over a picture of you?
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>milky </span>is <span style='color:red'>cool</span></b></span>
FaMoUs
Loyal fan

Post by FaMoUs »

well i usually dont just get off from looking at normal pics :\ unless u were in some lesbo action or something, then i can go for it. dont get too worried :ph34r:
wtf? i dont wanna kill myself :( leave my sig alone!
Nineteen

Post by Nineteen »

FaMoUs wrote: well i usually dont just get off from looking at normal pics :\ unless u were in some lesbo action or something, then i can go for it. dont get too worried  :ph34r:
I cant deny the fact that she is good looking, i might not whip it out and have a go, but thats because it just isnt right.
<b><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>milky </span>is <span style='color:red'>cool</span></b></span>
ghostspider
Loyal fan

Post by ghostspider »

someone put something to my beer last night, I passed out pretty quick and saw the weirdest dreams ever. fucking crazy dreams.
ratix
Regular

Post by ratix »

ghostspider wrote: someone put something to my beer last night, I passed out pretty quick and saw the weirdest dreams ever. fucking crazy dreams.
thats nice
Nineteen

Post by Nineteen »

ghostspider wrote: someone put something to my beer last night, I passed out pretty quick and saw the weirdest dreams ever. fucking crazy dreams.
dude what did you dream about?
blastu
Regular

Post by blastu »

lol from server files to drunk people and sex
ghostspider
Loyal fan

Post by ghostspider »

there were people with third eye on their head, and a big mouth with sharp teet just below the third eye. and they ate babies and people, I ran away from those and ended in a bombing, where koreans had attacked us :) I ran to a building where a woman tried to shoot me in my back but the bomb hit the building and she missed, then somehow I managed to tell her that I am a human not one of those creeps, so I got to somekind of secret hideout for humans, the rest is quite fuzzy from that, lots of bombing and stuff :P

--

lots of other stuff happened in it too but I would need to write a small novel to fit all the things to it and I dont feel like it :) those are the few things strong in mind.
FaMoUs
Loyal fan

Post by FaMoUs »

lmao! that wasnt a dream man!! that really did happen! :lol:
wtf? i dont wanna kill myself :( leave my sig alone!
ghostspider
Loyal fan

Post by ghostspider »

might have something to do with the book I just read about witchcraft & occultism & chakras & third eye

--fixed typo
ratix
Regular

Post by ratix »

ghostspider wrote: might have something to do with the book I just read about witchcraft & occultism & chakras & third eye

--fixed typo
i dont think so
Nineteen

Post by Nineteen »

ghostspider wrote: there were people with third eye on their head, and a big mouth with sharp teet just below the third eye. and they ate babies and people, I ran away from those and ended in a bombing, where koreans had attacked us :) I ran to a building where a woman tried to shoot me in my back but the bomb hit the building and she missed, then somehow I managed to tell her that I am a human not one of those creeps, so I got to somekind of secret hideout for humans, the rest is quite fuzzy from that, lots of bombing and stuff :P

--

lots of other stuff happened in it too but I would need to write a small novel to fit all the things to it and I dont feel like it :) those are the few things strong in mind.
hey man i think its a sign...
Nineteen

Post by Nineteen »

Off Topic

*Locked*

Nineteen for mod
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

omg... as I finish reading that.. wow. Why go to the store and waste money when you can get free Spam online in this topic? I also noticed bolex isn't posting lately.. the phone cords must've been snipped, you know.. *wink* As for the previous arguments about WHO should get files, I believe the longest lasting servers should get them, and not people who just start servers. For example a server who's been up and successful for maybe a year or so, but not a server that has been up only 1-2 months. The older server is more likely to last and not abuse the files. I have a feeling the only reason bolex posted all this here is for the attention. Well, shit, here's a 20 page topic mostly about him and his files. la de da...
gam3r
Regular

Post by gam3r »

sigh..