Tutorials

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
ed1tor
Regular

Post by ed1tor »

So many ppl own grudge over HBU and yet I get all the blame!
Jen0va

Post by Jen0va »

MoonMan wrote:
Jen0va wrote: MoonMan if u see this i want you contact me or send you hacked .exe to Jekku_Jen0va@hotmail.com or juuzonen@mbnet.fi and i will help you in future ;) :)
Sure not a problem, I'll add you.

As for how to get the value of Fast Cast under TSearch I'm still working on that, I'm trying to work backwards, Very hard <_<
If u has msn add me to there msn addr. is cloudikas@hotmail.com :)
<u>+</u><br><b>Hack Hard - Go Jen0va.</b><br><u>+</u><br>(Sitez are down but still rocking!)
DNE
Regular

Post by DNE »

Jen0va wrote:
MoonMan wrote:
Jen0va wrote: MoonMan if u see this i want you contact me or send you hacked .exe to Jekku_Jen0va@hotmail.com or juuzonen@mbnet.fi and i will help you in future ;) :)
Sure not a problem, I'll add you.

As for how to get the value of Fast Cast under TSearch I'm still working on that, I'm trying to work backwards, Very hard <_<
hey jen, u know if i add u on msn, will u be able to teach me a thing or 2 in hacking servers? :lol:
Jen0va

Post by Jen0va »

DNE wrote:
Jen0va wrote:
MoonMan wrote: Sure not a problem, I'll add you.

hey jen, u know if i add u on msn, will u be able to teach me a thing or 2 in hacking servers? :lol:
If u want to i teach some kind hacking with WIN32 i can help but with linux iam newbie :/
<u>+</u><br><b>Hack Hard - Go Jen0va.</b><br><u>+</u><br>(Sitez are down but still rocking!)
LDoriginal
Regular

Post by LDoriginal »

ed1tor what do u mean by ingame speehack ??

by the way thanks for always replying and helping mi wid this
ed1tor
Regular

Post by ed1tor »

the tutorial provided was address of movement and by replacing mov with sub, you get x2 speed and by doing taht you get fast swing , almost fast of everything as long you get speedtrap removed!

you dont need third party software to speed up your game
p0rn 5t4r
noob

Post by p0rn 5t4r »

ed1tor can u teach us how to remove speed limit/trap in 2.20 your help will be most appreciated.

thanks' :)
tom
MoonMan
Regular

Post by MoonMan »

I'm actually working on these on a private server that I'm hosting for myself. Problem is without the speedtrap removed I get DC and when I check the logs it says

"Possible Speed Hacker (MoonMan)"

So that doesn't look to good for me on HBU's server X_X
Whut
just visiting

Post by Whut »

Thought i havent posted much in these forums i have been looking them for few days and founded some REALLY usefull stuffs.. :)
Expecialy this post! :D
This post helped me to get started..
Thought i did know something about hacking hb before even looking at these forums but still im a BIG n00b :P
and im intrested of hacking hb (but not violently[crashing etc.] only for things that looks cool and helps in getting easy exp)... :D
So many thanks to u MoonMan and i would apreacite (cant spell it <_< ) if u would add me to ur contact list in Msn :)
cause i really would like to learn more and help u if i can any way :P
(and besides.. its good to be friend with hackers :D and i want that exe u r making :P)
this maybe sounded really stupid.. :lol: but anyway :P

My msn: erithizoncvb@hotmail.com
(i wrote big story eh? :P)
ratix
Regular

Post by ratix »

FaMoUs wrote:
MoonMan wrote: There is some hacker on HBU that's shutting down the server every 10 minutes. I don't know if he goes on this forum, but I'd actually like to play some HB  :P
yea it really does suck <_<
nope
LDoriginal
Regular

Post by LDoriginal »

Guys sorry to bring this post back up but i still have a few questions ;)

Well i love the tut* and all but i'm still having trouble finding the Fast Cast address by my self anyway u guys could explain to me how u obtained that address ??

Thanks
flyingfox

Post by flyingfox »

i need some 1 teach me how to remove the speed trap and speed limit for 2.20 client , i'll very grateful if u can help me ..... ;)
LDoriginal
Regular

Post by LDoriginal »

i need some 1 teach me how to remove the speed trap and speed limit for 2.20 client , i'll very grateful if u can help me ..... 
Can we keep to one topic at a time pls. And flyingfox you've made alot of topics on speed hack and no one replies so ... think ... think.....

anyways back to :
Guys sorry to bring this post back up but i still have a few questions 

Well i love the tut* and all but i'm still having trouble finding the Fast Cast address by my self anyway u guys could explain to me how u obtained that address ??

Thanks
pompiliu
noob

Post by pompiliu »

Can some one edit the Hb United exe the curent exe for united becuase i cant down it and i would realy apreciate if someone edit then HB United exe that works to play the game.Ty and says and how to use the hacks the log out speed hack other
pompiliu
noob

Post by pompiliu »

Can some one tell how to change the ip for 2.20 version or just post a link whit the HB United exe hacked the lastes hb United exe or add me at MSN tilinaa@hotmail.com