HElp with potion error thingy

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
ArchChris
just visiting

Post by ArchChris »

every thing goes well when i start the server programs but for HBserver.exe on the 9th socket thingy it wont connect so im not sure what to do...... so there is no server activated. Does this have anything to do with potion cfg?? Becuase it says potion error or somthing like that
Cell
Loyal fan

Post by Cell »

theres quite a few things, which could display that message.

one of them would be, your actuall Potion.cfg is wrong (u probably knew that).
another thing is, often when multiple people host maps, the server comes into conflect with those errors.

through my experience with Servers, i found when i let some people host maps, and i hosted say the logins. then on their HGServer would get those errros, like Potion.cfg error, Builditem.cfg error and ect.
Usually to fix those errors, Restart the servers (in the right order) , if that dosnt work just tell all your hosters to restart their comp, that SHOULD fix it.

concerning the part where its counting up to "9" that usually is just u have a wrong ip, and it is not able to connect, or maybe u switched aport to something that wouldnt work. Hope this Helps.
firey

Post by firey »

i had that same problem a couple days ago for me it showd up for me cuz i was missing the noticment text so it wouldn't load the potions cfg make sure you have all the files and no errors for items missing show up.