problem!

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
crazymnig88
noob

Post by crazymnig88 »

1. how to set the character wif all 100% SKILL when it just create??

2. connection problem, why i can connect to the server wif the server host computer, but my friend can't connect to my server??when he try to log in the acc, server just keep connecting for long long time, cant move to the character page

HELP ME PLS, THANK YOU
Sentinel
Loyal fan

Post by Sentinel »

Well, One, you could Hex Edit the WLS to have 100% Skills. You could also, go grab Hypno's wls, and change the code to 100% Skills on Start. Thus, removing the need for a /getskills command. I haven't tried it but, I was told it works.
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->charlie says:<br>i may own outpost but im not a nerd<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(locobans @ Mar 12 2007, 10:48 PM) <br>"Remember while peeing, If you shake it more than twice you playing with it..." <br><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
hobbit14
Regular

Post by hobbit14 »

This may help yr hoster! It depends if he is useing a Router if he is tell him to Hex his Own Cilent with his internal ip not his Extenal! it should work!

here is wat it means

Internal= his ip that he runs off of

External= is what he would put on the site for other people to connect!

I hope this helps u! if not ill do for yr friend just PM me!
or Message me on Msn

slaughter1432@hotmail.com
YOUR MY BITCH BOW DOWN! HAHA
Charles
Loyal fan

Post by Charles »

hobbit14 wrote: This may help yr hoster! It depends if he is useing a Router if he is tell him to Hex his Own Cilent with his internal ip not his Extenal! it should work!

here is wat it means

Internal= his ip that he runs off of

External= is what he would put on the site for other people to connect!

I hope this helps u! if not ill do for yr friend just PM me!
or Message me on Msn

slaughter1432@hotmail.com
you misunderstood what ming was trying to say. She says she can connect to her server but other people "friends" cannot. the way your explaining it is for a hoster on his own computer/network, not for outside the network. yes that idea works that your explaining as i was the one who taught you how to do all that prior to msn.
<i>"Always write good code. Feel bad to write bad code."</i>
crazymnig88
noob

Post by crazymnig88 »

ys charles u r right, u get my meaning, only my friend can't connect to my server, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem???im not using router, all of mine is internal ip
Charles
Loyal fan

Post by Charles »

crazymnig88 wrote: ys charles u r right, u get my meaning, only my friend can't connect to my server, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem???im not using router, all of mine is internal ip
if your not using a router, you use external not internal
<i>"Always write good code. Feel bad to write bad code."</i>