PLS HELP~

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
crazymnig88
noob

Post by crazymnig88 »

hello,i am a newbie of setup server
i had dl the 3.82 server
when i get everything active, i try to connect to my server by using the client.exe ,but i dun know why it show me a notice, it says my world server is not active, but i got everything standby already, can anyone teach me how to solve this problem???thankyou
Charles
Loyal fan

Post by Charles »

crazymnig88 wrote: hello,i am a newbie of setup server
i had dl the 3.82 server
when i get everything active, i try to connect to my server by using the client.exe ,but i dun know why it show me a notice, it says my world server is not active, but i got everything standby already, can anyone teach me how to solve this problem???thankyou
your wl names dont match with client and wl cfg or mls
<i>"Always write good code. Feel bad to write bad code."</i>
crazymnig88
noob

Post by crazymnig88 »

can teach me how to solve this problem detaily???step by step ok??coz i am only a newbie :P thank you
Charles
Loyal fan

Post by Charles »

crazymnig88 wrote: can teach me how to solve this problem detaily???step by step ok??coz i am only a newbie :P thank you
add me to msn at snake1987@msn.com if you want one on one talk with me
ADDKiD
&lt;3 bd long time

Post by ADDKiD »

Uhh... Charles do I have you on MSN? Anyways, crazymnig88, that's an easy fix. Charles is right, it's probably a small Config error. Client info has to match with the MLS/WLS info or shit won't work.
Charles
Loyal fan

Post by Charles »

ADDKiD wrote: Uhh... Charles do I have you on MSN? Anyways, crazymnig88, that's an easy fix. Charles is right, it's probably a small Config error. Client info has to match with the MLS/WLS info or shit won't work.
i dont think you do unless you added me sometime or another. what's your msn email or msn name?
ADDKiD
&lt;3 bd long time

Post by ADDKiD »

Look below my sig, My emails in there...