Anyone seen this before?

All Helbreath Server Source Discussion here.
xenx

Post by xenx »

Iv now downloaded a 2.24d source although i dont think its the original from here as the downloads dont work any more, and also the helbreath lotus ones,

and after compiling them both, when you login and cast a spell, everything seems fine untill you try to cast a second spell, and as soon as you do you get dc'd

this happens maybe 4 or 5 times in a row and suddenly youll log in and it doesnt happen any more, so u cast once, fine, cast a second time and DC

as i say it only happens like 3 or 4 times then it seems to fix itself, untill you log in a nother character then it happens on that character as well, but if you log out and log back on the first character its still fine, so it seems to only do it 4 or 5 times when the character is first logged in, from then on its perfect.

has anyone seen or heard of this before? i havent edited the sources at all yet they are just compiled straight from source.

any insight would be greatly appreciated if youv got any clues about this, cheers guys and gals

btw if anyone has a link to the original 2.24d sources as they were on this post <a href='index.php?showtopic=6756' target='_blank'>index.php?showtopic=6756</a>
that might help

*EDIT guys dont bother about this, i got VC++ 6.0 off a friend and it must be something to do with the Int's when i compile it with VC++ 2005, cause it works perfectly now! srry for that *EDIT