Some Problems..

All Helbreath Server Source Discussion here.
ADDKiD
<3 bd long time

Post by ADDKiD »

Ok... I have some problems here...

1. Mana bar shows full mana but does not fill whole mana bar.
2. Stripping probability on barbarian hammer needs to be lowered.
3. Need to be able to level past 180 to get majestic points.
4. Items/gold that is dropped from monsters need to disappear within maybe 5-10 min of dropping from monster.

Possibly have contribution cape (like in archaic), but instead of reboot in order to get cape, a gm or egm must give the cape to the character. 150 contribution or lower is needed to obtain the cape. The cape could be mr 35 (lower or higher) / or have an hp 35 cape (any higher would be ridiculous).

Possibly get commands such as /showfps and maybe /showping.
If anyone wouldn't mind helping me out. I'd also like to add crafting but I didn't get sources when I got my HGServer with Angels in it. =( Also another question, If I hexed the MLS, would that change the client version?
Crossfade
Loyal fan

Post by Crossfade »

ADDKiD wrote: Ok... I have some problems here...

1. Mana bar shows full mana but does not fill whole mana bar.
2. Stripping probability on barbarian hammer needs to be lowered.
3. Need to be able to level past 180 to get majestic points.
4. Items/gold that is dropped from monsters need to disappear within maybe 5-10 min of dropping from monster.

Possibly have contribution cape (like in archaic), but instead of reboot in order to get cape, a gm or egm must give the cape to the character. 150 contribution or lower is needed to obtain the cape. The cape could be mr 35 (lower or higher) / or have an hp 35 cape (any higher would be ridiculous).

Possibly get commands such as /showfps and maybe /showping.
If anyone wouldn't mind helping me out. I'd also like to add crafting but I didn't get sources when I got my HGServer with Angels in it. =( Also another question, If I hexed the MLS, would that change the client version?
well for the /showfps you dont need it, you can have the client show the fps itself.
ADDKiD
<3 bd long time

Post by ADDKiD »

Thx Crossfade, your comment helped me so much >.>, I need help, not fucking comments..
Crossfade
Loyal fan

Post by Crossfade »

ADDKiD wrote: Thx Crossfade, your comment helped me so much >.>, I need help, not fucking comments..
lol search the fps is here in the forums ;)

ps we aren't here to be your mommy
ADDKiD
<3 bd long time

Post by ADDKiD »

I don't want you to be my fucking mommy, I'm askin' for help. Give it or dont' fucking post. I hate being like this, but ppl like you piss the fuck out of me. Always gotta be a dick >.> All I ask is to be pointed in the right direction...
Crossfade
Loyal fan

Post by Crossfade »

ADDKiD wrote: I don't want you to be my fucking mommy, I'm askin' for help. Give it or dont' fucking post. I hate being like this, but ppl like you piss the fuck out of me. Always gotta be a dick >.> All I ask is to be pointed in the right direction...
<a href='index.php?act=Search&f=47' target='_blank'>Right Direction</a>
Jensen
Loyal fan

Post by Jensen »

you could have also searched the sources you have when we said that the fps is already in there;

the first result for the search fps comes up with the varible m_bShowFPS

now lets look for references to it

Code: Select all

BOOL CGame::bCheckLocalChatCommand(char * pMsg)
{class  CStrTok * pStrTok = NULL;
 char   * token, cBuff[256], cTxt[120], cName[12], cTemp[120];
 char   seps[] = " \t\n";
	ZeroMemory(cBuff, sizeof(cBuff));
	ZeroMemory(cName, sizeof(cName));
	strcpy(cBuff, pMsg);
	if (memcmp(cBuff, "/showframe", 10)==0)
	{	if(m_bShowFPS) m_bShowFPS = FALSE;
  else m_bShowFPS = TRUE;
  return TRUE;
	}
hmm, /showframe found done learn to look first and people wont call you a noob and refuse to help so gd much
-><-
ADDKiD
&lt;3 bd long time

Post by ADDKiD »

It was a mistake to even post that in there, cuz I later found out from having help with something else in client, i found /fps, looked at it and /fps = /showframe... What I really need help on is the exp and the mana bar fix.
Jensen
Loyal fan

Post by Jensen »

mana bar drawing

Code: Select all

CGame::DrawDialogBox_GaugePannel()
the exp is such a huge thing i dont have the time to post all the spots in both server and client right now, gotta write a paper.
-><-
ADDKiD
&lt;3 bd long time

Post by ADDKiD »

Hrm, thanks :) Now I just gotta remember where to add it. x.x this is a problem with me..