Map problems

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
orange1
noob

Post by orange1 »

i have a problem with inferniaA and B maps, i cant see the real map, im only see shop tiles in some parts, black tiles, but not the real map tiles, the monsters are there and the mini map show me the real map.

i hope u understand me, dont know how to upload a screenshot. :(

thanx for the help.
wannabee
Loyal fan

Post by wannabee »

one of the old server file sets did this, (M*P*R*G i think...) if your shore that it's not the server files, re-install and update your HB

(btw: i know what you mean :D)
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Human knowleag belongs to THE WORLD<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>So i highly dislike people who keep to their proud selfs... thats why i wanna share everything i got with you guys :D
orange1
noob

Post by orange1 »

i will update,

Thanx Man, u help a lot :D
orange1
noob

Post by orange1 »

thx wannabee

i get the update and work perfectly

now, i know the dinamyc portal to druncian is not implemented yet
and i was trying to make a normal portal, but dont work, i stand on the portal and im not teleported.

some way to do it?

thanx
wannabee
Loyal fan

Post by wannabee »

ok, to create a new portal you need to do 2 things, edit the map's text file (server side) and add a "teleport-loc"
eg:

Code: Select all

//-Teleportation-Set----SX-----SY-----DestMapName---------DX-----DY----Dir---;
teleport-loc     =      38     30     arebrk21            102    39    6
The SX and SY is where the portal is (on the map, if you want to add more then 1 block for the portal, you need to do this multiple times)

and the other one you have to add a teleport area in the .amd file (get a map editor), basicly this makes the players computer say to the server "i'm in X,Y where do i go from here?" if player dosn't send message, server dosn't check if the tp block is there or not.
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Human knowleag belongs to THE WORLD<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>So i highly dislike people who keep to their proud selfs... thats why i wanna share everything i got with you guys :D