i have a few hacks and.....

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
sunce
noob

Post by sunce »

i have a few hacks (speed hack/see invsi/hit invsi/fast pot[also in exchange]/ multi client/fast log out) and i will email some1 with it if they can add a full swing hack and/or a no freeze i want a fs hack more plz so can some1 try add on 1 of them

thanks

SunCe
Tom0
Regular

Post by Tom0 »

when u say speed hack what do u mean, fast magic casting?

i can add fullswing to it no problem, but if this thing has some sort of movement speed hack in it... thats interesting and id like to take a look, if its just magic speed then im 2 busy to do it sorry.

Tom
sunce
noob

Post by sunce »

i mean fast casting magic and not fast movement

u say u can add a full swing in no problem but then say ur busy, please can u add 1 in i really need fs and if its no problem then it wont take 2 long. please give me ur address so i can send it 2 u
MoonMan
Regular

Post by MoonMan »

The hack I used (And I made it) is a speed hack where your walking/running movements are almost as if they were doubled. It looks as if your character is skipping a step everytime you run around. :D
sunce
noob

Post by sunce »

plz can some1 make me a fs hack
ed1tor
Regular

Post by ed1tor »

read the tutorial provided and find the address reflecting to full swing
if you want to inject the code to exe, there goes another story
sunce
noob

Post by sunce »

please help im no good at this stuff :(
Private

Post by Private »

MoonMan wrote: The hack I used (And I made it) is a speed hack where your walking/running movements are almost as if they were doubled. It looks as if your character is skipping a step everytime you run around. :D
Could i have that hack? regrets Private
MoonMan
Regular

Post by MoonMan »

I've already gave it out to the public before, some people said it didn't work for some odd reason. Works for me and my friend on HBU.