Accept All IPs

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
Cambo
Regular

Post by Cambo »

simple question.
what do i put in the GateServer.cfg to make it accept all outside ips so others can connect?
"When did i realize i was god? One day when i was praying i realized i was talking to myself!"<br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------<br>The Fool says: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" which is just another way of saying "Scatter your money and attention". <br><br>The Wise Man sayeth: "Put all your eggs in one basket and <span style='color:red'>-WATCH THAT BASKET-</span>!"<br>-----------------------------------------------------------------------<br>I put the laughter back in slaughter!
goro
noob

Post by goro »

I ALSO want to know :) but i put an ip and it dont change in gateserver.exe but i change all the ips i know to my ftp to gateserver.cfg and nothing O_o
magsec4

Post by magsec4 »

simple question, simple answer. you don't. gateserver.cfg, the ips there are for hgserver to connect, not players. if you have a router or LAN others can't connect.
goro
noob

Post by goro »

aaaaaah so i must have the server on my comp to oters to connect ?:D not on a ftp?
GrAnNy

Post by GrAnNy »

Heureka! :D
WHO EVER ADDS ME TO MSN ASK FIRST BY PM HERE OR OTHERWISE I WILL BLOCK YOU BRUTALLY!!!
goro
noob

Post by goro »

lol and all buddy connect to my server to my comp and it adds files to my comp ????loooooool easy to virus me :P
magsec4

Post by magsec4 »

goro wrote: lol and all buddy connect to my server to my comp and it adds files to my comp ????loooooool easy to virus me :P
na just easier to crash ur comp or screw up ur internet. btw u the guy from Poland right?
GrAnNy

Post by GrAnNy »

goro wrote: lol and all buddy connect to my server to my comp and it adds files to my comp ????loooooool easy to virus me :P
they cant virus you....the game saves the character files in your server files folder....if you have a account creator on your site, itll create new accounts to your computer....but they cant virus you.....just crash your server..... :rolleyes:
WHO EVER ADDS ME TO MSN ASK FIRST BY PM HERE OR OTHERWISE I WILL BLOCK YOU BRUTALLY!!!
goro
noob

Post by goro »

what a big diffrence :rolleyes: ?:P. magsec yes i am les cuzz i loooooooove girls and what the meaning?
magsec4

Post by magsec4 »

goro wrote: what a big diffrence :rolleyes: ?:P. magsec yes i am les cuzz i loooooooove girls and what the meaning?
yeah, i'm Polish too.