Maybe i need hosters...anyone....

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
Aldarius
Regular

Post by Aldarius »

If you want to become a hoster of a greath server wich has more than 50 new weapons, new sprites, new maps, new music, new sounds, new event.........and much more just reply to this post.....

Need to host some maps on other pc cuz i can host them all on my pc without lag an lots of people but my pc runs 50% or less speed but less than usuall and my client runs slow cuz its in the same pc as all Hgserver :P i need someone to host not all maps just....Arenas For Example..

Rewards:

-Access to all events ( Bloddbath, Warriors Of Faith, Dawn Of Victory, Monster Hunt, treasure Hunt, Batallions Of Fear, Treasure Hunt) for example if i ask who wants to participate only 20 people hurry...its 19 people if your online cuz you have permanent access... :D....but only "per once" for example you just participate in Bloodbath you will have to wait 2 to participate again.... sorry but other player have rights to :D

-You wont be able to be Gm sorry...cuz i dont wana have millions of Gms but when the Gms meet in the Courthouse in the Gm city you will be teleport(if we need opinions) to that place and you will be in the official Gm meeting :P speaking as a Gm but not using one..... :P

-Other Rewards.....

:D :D :D :D hope you like
Aldarius
Regular

Post by Aldarius »

Also in the events you wont have to buy a event ticket (wich may teleport you to event map or its just the entrance ticket to some city event )
jorge51

Post by jorge51 »

ill host but it has to wait untill tomorrow because im going to sleep in aabout 10 mins becasue im very sleepy. its 2 am where i am. *yawn*.
DNE
Regular

Post by DNE »

No GM place? fuck that then
GasHead
Regular

Post by GasHead »

lol you ask someone to host with out gm rights :/