New Server help please

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
demon_54
just visiting

Post by demon_54 »

Okay well I think I have configured the 3.51files I have correctly I have removed all previous Ip's from the bannedlist I have also searched the forums and I noticed that some others are having the same problem as me. I have unblocked all files through the firewall. But I can only login with that rune2 account I can see the characters but when I try to use one I get this error Image
Crossfade
Loyal fan

Post by Crossfade »

demon_54 wrote: Okay well I think I have configured the 3.51files I have correctly I have removed all previous Ip's from the bannedlist I have also searched the forums and I noticed that some others are having the same problem as me. I have unblocked all files through the firewall. But I can only login with that rune2 account I can see the characters but when I try to use one I get this error Image
the map you are trying to get in is not up on the cfg.
demon_54
just visiting

Post by demon_54 »

i changed all the ip's to my ip there all the same one too because I don't have my router connected at all. Any ideas?
JtB
just visiting

Post by JtB »

I am also getting the same problem, any ideas on how to fix this? And my map is up and running.
ProgMaster
noob

Post by ProgMaster »

JtB wrote: I am also getting the same problem, any ideas on how to fix this? And my map is up and running.
check character's file. He must be at map which isn't running.