3.82 server bug...?

All Helbreath Server Source Discussion here.
MagicMan
Regular

Post by MagicMan »

hey guys,been raking my brain and have tryed a lot of different combo's and i still get the same error..from HG :unsure:

Using the clone client along with the 3.82 server released running all types of hgs i get a disconnection of client and when i check the logs it says.. :ph34r:

(2006: 9:15:21:58) - Packet Editing: (192.168.1.100) Player: (Granny) level above max server level

After checking the ascii in char file it is only lvl 1.. with no privilages etc..

anyone came across this before? and if so is it client side or server side..Me thinks for sure it server side but hey i could be wrong..

Any help would be great.CHEERS
EvilHit
Loyal fan

Post by EvilHit »

its the mp or sp or hp its ova the max thats it meant to b like it will say e.g 650/812 u need to the 650 1
MagicMan
Regular

Post by MagicMan »

Sorry dude but you are wrong.It's a HG thing,
HG telling WL it over max lvl then i get DC'd...LOL this happens with every combonation i give using these files bar using the HG that was accedently left in it..Jugg's HG but using the 3.82 hg source also brings in the same error..i'll have a poke around to see what it is..but any help would be good.
MagicMan
Regular

Post by MagicMan »

Deffininatly a HG issue..:( Jugg i don't suppose you would release your HG that was in the server files 3.82..or ADDKiD..??It IS just every other source i have tryed does not comply with the WL and client..Possible a client side issue as well but it GETS the logout from HG .....Can anyone help..?
EvilHit
Loyal fan

Post by EvilHit »

i no for a fact im rite and i no that addkid wont release hes hg source as most ppls here wont release as they got codes that they dont want ppls to have like my codes that i coded they only source code u will is what is on here and codes or trade ppls for codes thats the only way u will get them
MagicMan
Regular

Post by MagicMan »

Oh well..thanx Evil for at least letting me know that it is gonna be a mission..