Hacked Servers

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
Alz
Regular

Post by Alz »

sutawin wrote: i can hack the hb reaver, the ip or port didnt work, it give me disconnected at the 4th second.... please help me
Reaver is protected!
sickworld
noob

Post by sickworld »

I think this list is a good idea, if the admin isn't smart enough to patch then..... lets take advantage =D. <a href='http://www.helbreath1941.tk/' target='_blank'>http://www.helbreath1941.tk/</a> is the url and just use 2500 for the port. btw its in like korean or some kinda asain language like that but just about everyone speaks english.
techwarrior
just visiting

Post by techwarrior »

im pretty sure thats spanish
Jr.
just visiting

Post by Jr. »

Ip, pshhh... I downloaded their whole entire server lol. I personally would like to see this server blown up. The host/owner stole HB-Revolutions whole entire server and accounts and coding and everything, made his own server and tried to hack Revo, didn't do shit, just made items with a GM char no biggy. But I don't want to see this guy happy. Oh, also, this is KamiKazes server, kinda... someone else hosts but he runs it basically. So I know that's some incentive for some of you guys.

So, if anyone would like the source file and worldserver and account info's, ect... PM me and I'll be happy to send it to you. I would post on here, but it's 20mb+ big and I don't have anywhere to upload it to ;\ So... pm me if you want to blow up this guys server. As a side bonus, it would make me very happy ;p
Jensen
Loyal fan

Post by Jensen »

that revo stuff seems old, and fromt heir forums looks like they have a new server going, however the old client connects and just gets a WS not active message, wonder how thats going.
-><-
Simpa
Regular

Post by Simpa »

Jensen you are not alone... the same thing happens to meehh..
''If you can't beat them, join them.
Jensen
Loyal fan

Post by Jensen »

oops -- no delete post button =/
-><-