Wpe Sizes

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
sirlance
just visiting

Post by sirlance »

hey guys i am new to game hacking but not a noob anyway i was wandering if anyone had the packet size of lvl or of the skill increase.

plus does anyone have a auto-pot hack for 3.54 client?
wannabee
Loyal fan

Post by wannabee »

i know for a fact that skill can be temporarily changed client side to give cirtan client side effects 9eg. faster casting with magic)
hotto: use Tsearch, search for your skill level, log onto another character with a different skill % to the first one, append the search and then you get the address, but if you get more than 1 address, then do this using 3 or 4 characters

but you can change the value of level using a mem tool, but it won't make a difference unless your doing it for screen shots
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Human knowleag belongs to THE WORLD<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>So i highly dislike people who keep to their proud selfs... thats why i wanna share everything i got with you guys :D
sirlance
just visiting

Post by sirlance »

ty for the info but i really am trying to find out the pack sizes all i know that 30 means something is being used with magic or mana and 13 has something to do with the direction your char is facing.
Private

Post by Private »

a bit off. you can't edit your level with packets.
Jaap
Loyal fan

Post by Jaap »

Private wrote: a bit off. you can't edit your level with packets.
Actually, in the worldserver.. you can!
Private

Post by Private »

Jaap wrote:
Private wrote: a bit off. you can't edit your level with packets.
Actually, in the worldserver.. you can!
can't. Whoever said it before made it sound like you could, though. It went away with the unban/p2p hack on hbusa.
Jaap
Loyal fan

Post by Jaap »

Yea, it is fixed in the official server duh.

In the era of 2.03 when we started alot of crusades at hb int.. it was still exploitable though.

Nowadays, private servers Worldserver still has this exploit. Most private server block the worldserver port though..