Help with people_online.php

Website Scripts for your Helbreath Server.
wannabee
Loyal fan

Post by wannabee »

so what you are saying is that you run a few different gserver.exe's? it still sould work if you set the directory to where the log folder is. if you have 2 different log forlders for the ares and elvine...etc... i think you can just run 2 copys of the script with different configs...(one for each the log folders...)
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Human knowleag belongs to THE WORLD<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>So i highly dislike people who keep to their proud selfs... thats why i wanna share everything i got with you guys :D
Regular

Post by 09876 »

wannabee wrote:so what you are saying is that you run a few different gserver.exe's? it still sould work if you set the directory to where the log folder is. if you have 2 different log forlders for the ares and elvine...etc... i think you can just run 2 copys of the script with different configs...(one for each the log folders...)
And I have to run seven different scripts...no away :P
And btw every log file is same folder(read same file)
root
just visiting

Post by root »

my page is empty <a href='http://213.51.120.162/online.php' target='_blank'>http://213.51.120.162/online.php</a>
wannabee
Loyal fan

Post by wannabee »

wow, alota people having problems with this one...i shall review this script and post a more reliable one soon. sry about that guys...
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Human knowleag belongs to THE WORLD<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>So i highly dislike people who keep to their proud selfs... thats why i wanna share everything i got with you guys :D
cocho
Loyal fan

Post by cocho »

i thinks its better wannabee, not for me, never tried this script yet cus last hbx hgserver doesnt work for me <_<
and im too lazy to initiate with other hgserver and try it, im just saving all the scripts i see and when i get the server up i will put the better ones! :lol: