come in and take a look!!!!

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
Boss
just visiting

Post by Boss »

i dont know how to make one and just someone make a 2.20v client!?

comeon somone make client 2.20 with those:

No cast delay - Beholder- 0 Restart - Enemy Indicator - Multiclient - True Identity - Speed Limit - Speed Trap - F1 Hotkey
Wizshad
just visiting

Post by Wizshad »

1. Dont put FUCKED UP titles on your threads.

Code: Select all

ti·tle     
An identifying name given to a book, play, film, musical composition, or other work. 
A general or descriptive heading, as of a book chapter. 
Get the point?

2. How about looking at the 100 other threads with the same idiotic content? See that they have 0 replies? Does that tell you anything?

3. Read the damn tutorials and make the hacks your self, or even better learn the game and dont play like a moron, with hacks.
roy
noob

Post by roy »

Wizshad wrote: 1. Dont put FUCKED UP titles on your threads.

ti·tle     
An identifying name given to a book, play, film, musical composition, or other work. 
Get the point?

2. How about looking at the 100 other threads with the same idiotic content? See that they have 0 replies? Does that tell you anything?

3. Read the damn tutorials and make the hacks your self, or even better learn the game and dont play like a moron, with hacks.
but you can say 1 fucking thing ;) what program i need to use? ;) :rolleyes:
tester
Outpost bitch

Post by tester »

Boss from helsing?
its tester2

cheers
I support a woman's right to choose<br><br>- In the Mouth?<br>- In the Ass ?<br>- In the Vagina?<br>- Between the Tits?
Boss
just visiting

Post by Boss »

hey tester yeah its me :D
Sukkis
noob

Post by Sukkis »

Boss wrote: hey tester yeah its me :D
Can some one make hacks to HBforsaken .. My msn is : Raffel_2@hotmail.com
mistdreamz

Post by mistdreamz »

roy wrote:
Wizshad wrote: 1. Dont put FUCKED UP titles on your threads.

ti·tle     
Get the point?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>but you can say 1 fucking thing ;) what program i need to use? ;) :rolleyes:</span>
ollydbg..
<a href='http://unadvised.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=2614' target='_blank'>http://unadvised.net/forum/...?showtopic=2614</a>
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>knnbccb 1 year liao lar....</span></span>