Anyone Have Compiled 2.03 Files?

Discussion about Helbreath Server Files.
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

You do know Einstein has been one of the most intelligent people that have walked the Earth.. and remember no one's perfect. Had it not been for him we would have lost WWII. It's his theories and studies that helped develop the A-Bomb and nuke Japan. Had we not have won, so many things to date would be different.
eXtasis.Net
Regular

Post by eXtasis.Net »

lilmage wrote: Of course there is. c++ compiling made to run in DOS environments. Much like the .COM/.EXE compiling. Those are strictly DOS executables. I'm not saying there's a programming language called DOS :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
<span style='color:white'>You dont have any fucking clue of programming.

1) You should review C++ Creator website
2) There is no any enviroment called "DOS"
3).COM and .EXE are both Win32/16 apps there are not "Dos Executables"

I know you are 16, and of course you have like 2 or 3 years of computer knowlege to understad what im trying to tell you. But , for the moment , you should listen/read and stop trying to look better with that ton of no-sense-shit</span>
eXtasis.Net
Regular

Post by eXtasis.Net »

<!--QuoteBegin-lilmage+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmage)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Much like the .COM/.EXE compiling. Those are strictly DOS executables[/quote]

<span style='color:white'>omg....have u any clue of what a "PEid" is?</span>
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

lol as if some fuckwit from Spain who can't understand half the shit said to him, and doesn't even know half of what he's talking about knows more than me. :rolleyes:

1) I'm sure you wrote it. No wonder I'm so off :rolleyes:
2) There IS the Dos environment you idiot god damn. DOS it's a fucking environment. Windows revolves around it PRE-XP. Windows is a GUI for the DOS Environment. Windows just manipulates DOS. .COM is DEFINATELY STRICTLY DOS. .COM is so deprecated now due to the fact is was made for DOS applications. Play a DOS game and you'll understand a bit more. Why do many DOS games not work on XP+? Because there IS NO DOS environment anymore. Yes, I'm 16. We already went over that but it seems to you like that insults me since that's all you ever say to me. Not 2-3 years. Try over 10-12 years. I do believe the same advice can be applied to you. kthx
blizz

Post by blizz »

"Anyone Have Compiled 2.03 Files?"

Great job guys, we're all right on topic!
Dustin[pF]
just visiting

Post by Dustin[pF] »

I got a watch with 30 karats, it cost so much I barely wear it. I got a date with Halle Berry *background: Nigga you lyin' ain't she married?* Yeah but I'm still a pieeemp, I walk with a limp while I'm eatin my shrieeemp.
Had it not been for him we would have lost WWII.
Negative, there were rumors of Japan's surrender from the war at least two months before the initial dropping of the plutonium bomb on Hiroshima. Infact, Japan's decision to surrender was not based on the two devastating bombings at Nagasaki and Hiroshima. They were instead acredited to the entry of the Russian's into the Pacific front of WWII.
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

Yea.. Charlie just signed on and off MSN.. I'm waiting for him to get on here and yell at us all for the flaming and nonsense lol... but yea blizz.. nicely on topic. :lol:
FaMoUs
Loyal fan

Post by FaMoUs »

i have a car
wtf? i dont wanna kill myself :( leave my sig alone!
blizz

Post by blizz »

I am hotdogboy, i like to make moviez!
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

Dustin[pF] wrote: I got a watch with 30 karats, it cost so much I barely wear it. I got a date with Halle Berry *background: Nigga you lyin' ain't she married?* Yeah but I'm still a pieeemp, I walk with a limp while I'm eatin my shrieeemp.
Had it not been for him we would have lost WWII.
Negative, there were rumors of Japan's surrender from the war at least two months before the initial dropping of the plutonium bomb on Hiroshima. Infact, Japan's decision to surrender was not based on the two devastating bombings at Nagasaki and Hiroshima. They were instead acredited to the entry of the Russian's into the Pacific front of WWII.
Okay Mr. Smarty Pants. Whatever the reason for their surrender was, Einstein was an extremely intelligent person.
blizz

Post by blizz »

Kind of... but I say, the guy who invented slaves was *smarter*
eXtasis.Net
Regular

Post by eXtasis.Net »

<span style='color:white'>As i said, you dont have any clue, DOS is not a enviroment is a operative sistem kernel based in 32 bit address reffers/buffers.

If you read some pots ago, i told you exactly the difference between XP and the rest of microsoft old o.s.

Apart of ur flaming, You should read some text about OSs.

btw: When i knew programing at 10 years old , you was 4 years old.

Repeting: Do you know waht a "PEid" is?

(I supose you already know, Computer Tecnical English "enviroment" is not the same as "operative sistem")</span>
blizz

Post by blizz »

Where is Charles?

::cough:: well said 'eXtasis.Net'

dos is command line and code... it's not an os, os = gui
eXtasis.Net
Regular

Post by eXtasis.Net »

blizz wrote: Where is Charles?

::cough:: well said 'eXtasis.Net'

dos is command line and code... it's not an os, os = gui
<span style='color:white'>?!?!?!?!

GUI= Graphical User Interface <----> OS= Operative System

GUI IS NOT EQUAL TO OS ffs</span>
lilmage

Post by lilmage »

WOW YUO SO SMATR!! System btw... not sistem.

Who gives a shit when you were programming. I never said an environment is a OS. But define OS. Is windows an OS? I do believe so, but from windows 3.1-2000 it all was only a GUI. So if a GUI is an OS what is this you call an OS? Dos can't be an OS since it isn't a GUI

What's unix?
Well let's look at it. It's an Os. Yes. It's also an environment eh? No I don't know what PEid is. Never came across it? Why? Is it life threatening? If not then I'll learn it when the time comes.