HB NetGayLord

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
sys84
just visiting

Post by sys84 »

i am wondering its hard to hack hb prob or you guys doesnt want to hack it? i am looking the hack client.. can anyone make for me? >.<!
xmukox

Post by xmukox »

sys84 wrote: i am wondering its hard to hack hb prob or you guys doesnt want to hack it? i am looking the hack client.. can anyone make for me? >.<!
idiot - -u dont have any better jobs?
sys84
just visiting

Post by sys84 »

I wanna have a hack client of hb pro.. anyone can guide me?
Sentinel
Loyal fan

Post by Sentinel »

The owner of HB Pro posts here you imbecile. Jesus, learn to do it yourself for fucksake..
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->charlie says:<br>i may own outpost but im not a nerd<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(locobans @ Mar 12 2007, 10:48 PM) <br>"Remember while peeing, If you shake it more than twice you playing with it..." <br><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
tgbyhn
just visiting

Post by tgbyhn »

hihi i need hack client for hb pro hehehe