Helbreath Unforgiven

Discussion on Helbreath Hacks. New ones Released. and how to work them.
walac
just visiting

Post by walac »

any hack for Helbreath Unforgiven??
jorma98
Regular

Post by jorma98 »

walac wrote: any hack for Helbreath Unforgiven??
Yeah.. There is but thanks to Kiruku its hard to hack it B) But anyway, tell me as soon as you find any hack for it ;)
Maitokahvi
Regular

Post by Maitokahvi »

Lol that nostalgia moment my old server :P
Tommy - Helbreath Legion: Beta Has Begun! All Maps Up! sanoo:<br>Why do you talk like a Spic?<br>Mickey| Nuoriso.Org sanoo:<br>When you play helbreath some one can own you too baad.<br>Mickey| Nuoriso.Org sanoo:<br>Im not Spic.<br>Tommy - Helbreath Legion: Beta Has Begun! All Maps Up! sanoo:<br>Well you talk like one<br>Tommy - Helbreath Legion: Beta Has Begun! All Maps Up! sanoo:<br>Now if you're going to talk to me<br>Tommy - Helbreath Legion: Beta Has Begun! All Maps Up! sanoo:<br>use the correct words, and fucking spell them right for god sake, and while you're at it, learn how to fucking form a fucking sentence<br>Mickey| Nuoriso.Org sanoo:<br>Huh ?<br>Mickey| Nuoriso.Org sanoo:<br>You are some mother fucker who play play and have fun.<br>Mickey| Nuoriso.Org sanoo:<br>Suck my dick.<br>Tommy - Helbreath Legion: Beta Has Begun! All Maps Up! sanoo:<br>Suck on this nigger shit<br><br>Owned This Fucking Fat Nigger.