Hi. . . I have a question!

Here you can request your HGServer, will be made and uploaded for you. Detail good features you want on HGServer such as MaxLevel, MaxStats and stuff like that.
anton
just visiting

Post by anton »

Hi!
I have a question
I compile Hg and say me 84 errors
My sources is bad ?
Can you give me a sources?
my mail moxi47@gmail.com
Please give me a sources :)
Thx
Charles
Loyal fan

Post by Charles »

anton wrote: Hi!
I have a question
I compile Hg and say me 84 errors
My sources is bad ?
Can you give me a sources?
my mail moxi47@gmail.com
Please give me a sources :)
Thx
you can't expect something to be perfect on first shot.. lol and the majority of errors come from 1 error alone.
<i>"Always write good code. Feel bad to write bad code."</i>
xenx

Post by xenx »

the errors can also be caused by something as simple as an include file missing, if i remember correctly it took me a while to sort out all the different stuff that needs to be included, and there are many different versions of them and everything, i had to download and replace some of the includes with older versions to get the helbreath stuff to compile properly.
Charles
Loyal fan

Post by Charles »

xenx wrote: the errors can also be caused by something as simple as an include file missing, if i remember correctly it took me a while to sort out all the different stuff that needs to be included, and there are many different versions of them and everything, i had to download and replace some of the includes with older versions to get the helbreath stuff to compile properly.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
<i>"Always write good code. Feel bad to write bad code."</i>