Colors

All Helbreath Client Source Discussion here.
Sain
noob

Post by Sain »

I also made a post for wepon dye so u did help :P... got confused between the posts :P
Sentinel
Loyal fan

Post by Sentinel »

Sain wrote: I also made a post for wepon dye so u did help :P... got confused between the posts :P
It's similar, do Ctrl+F, and start searching. Only way to maneuver your way around the sources. I still have trouble and I've been shoulder deep in sources for awhile. Guess I never paid attention >.<

1+12: Yes, I have had some free rides. But they never lasted long, and they were mostly simple requests such as these. But 90% of the time I got little help from this Forum, which is full of shitheads now. Only a few I still respect and hold high regards for.
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->charlie says:<br>i may own outpost but im not a nerd<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(locobans @ Mar 12 2007, 10:48 PM) <br>"Remember while peeing, If you shake it more than twice you playing with it..." <br><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Namesis
Regular

Post by Namesis »

hehe.. reviving post.... it is possible to add more than 15 colors? because when i try to add more than 15 (16..17..18..)

Code: Select all

m_Misc.ColorTransfer(m_DDraw.m_cPixelFormat, RGB(  16,  78, 139), &m_wWR[16], &m_wWG[16], &m_wWB[16]); // ehm.. Lime
.. happens that when i enter on hb i when i deplet the dye on the hero armor or an armor.. happens that in bag i can see the color dyed in the armor.. but when i equipp it shows another color.. like if it were dyed in blue/yellow/green or normal.. how can i fix this or what i need to make to add more dyes. (16..17..18+)

ty
EvilHit
Loyal fan

Post by EvilHit »

hb is so dead
Namesis
Regular

Post by Namesis »

possible? xd
Charles
Loyal fan

Post by Charles »

anything is possible. just have to believe haha j/k ;p. but yeah anything you want to do can be done.
<i>"Always write good code. Feel bad to write bad code."</i>