Help with 3.82 client

All Helbreath Client Source Discussion here.
jorma98
Regular

Post by jorma98 »

First of all.. Can someone unpack it or tell me where to get unpacker to do it? Its packed with ASProtect 2.0. And please, could you gyes help me and just this time, not to say something un-useful like "go kill your self" or anything like it? :unsure:

I would also apreciar if someone could send me the sources of it (atleast client's that have everything added. I dont know a shit about coding/comparing but I can always try it. How can I learn it if I wont even try , right?

P.S. Dont tell me to use "Search" button, cause I already did and I didn't find anything about it.
jorma98
Regular

Post by jorma98 »

Ohh nvm.. Found the unpacker, got it unpacked now :lol:.. I still need the source.. And can someone explain me how to change icon on client?
ADDKiD
<3 bd long time

Post by ADDKiD »

Lol. Use the v3.51 Client by Snoopy/Diuuude/Cleroth, It's released by Silvery. I've found no bugs with it whatsoever. Very Good Client, Changing the Icon shouldn't be too hard. Should be something like AIcon.ico, Just keep the name the same and it should work properly... Did for me..
jorma98
Regular

Post by jorma98 »

Roger that. But I guess it doesnt have angels in it? Im fed up with comparing. Usually it doesn't even work on my case :blink:
ADDKiD
<3 bd long time

Post by ADDKiD »

Give this a try....

<a href='http://www.Global-Guild.com/Client.rar' target='_blank'>My Client</a>
jorma98
Regular

Post by jorma98 »

Cheers, Works fine on 3.51, but I kinda forgot how to change client version.. Can someone explain it or do it for me? (search button didn't help me) :unsure:
ADDKiD
&lt;3 bd long time

Post by ADDKiD »

Sorry What version did you need? I set it up for v3.51 I believe, You need v3.82?
jorma98
Regular

Post by jorma98 »

ADDKiD wrote: Sorry What version did you need? I set it up for v3.51 I believe, You need v3.82?
Yeah 3.82.. Sorry I could reply it earlier. My internet kinda fucked up :angry: If its not too hard, could you also make acc maker in it? :unsure: That would be cool.. But you dont have to if you dont feel like it