Possible to connect chats?

All Helbreath Server Source Discussion here.
Wing19
just visiting

Post by Wing19 »

I've done a search, but wasn't able to find anything on this matter. I'm not quite sure if it's possible, but I would assume so, since GM chat can be seen on all HGs. Is it possible to make chats all connected together, instead of only visible to those on that particular HG?

If it is, could someone point me in the right direction on where I would look, to figure out how to make this change? Thanks
Orkl
Loyal fan

Post by Orkl »

Wing19 wrote: I've done a search, but wasn't able to find anything on this matter. I'm not quite sure if it's possible, but I would assume so, since GM chat can be seen on all HGs. Is it possible to make chats all connected together, instead of only visible to those on that particular HG?

If it is, could someone point me in the right direction on where I would look, to figure out how to make this change? Thanks
You answered the question yourself in the first paragraph.
<!--QuoteBegin-crazymnig88+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (crazymnig88)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->by notepad??? it didn't show any code, just show words wif no mean<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><!--QuoteBegin-charlie+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (charlie)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->he'll probably save it as 600pagebook.bmp<br><br>400gb file plzkthnx<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Shinakuma

Post by Shinakuma »

I would look in something to the lines of def chat message handler

*hint: That's not the way it appears in teh src
Charles
Loyal fan

Post by Charles »

yep.. if they knew rgb.. they would find it easily
<i>"Always write good code. Feel bad to write bad code."</i>