EXP Problem..

All Helbreath Server Source Discussion here.
Sentinel
Loyal fan

Post by Sentinel »

Alright, while working with SlammeR's sources. I've encountered a bug that fucks things up quite badly. If you kill a slime, exp doesn't matter, so far that I've found anyways. You kill a slime, and you level up, soon as you get to level 19, you get a random ascii item, and then that HGServer that you were currently on crashes. Even worse, you get more than 100k exp at a time, your character bugs, and you have to restart. I'm thoroughly pissed off at this, I know SlammeR has good intentions, but he lacks at coding. This is, by far, one of the few places that would be good source of help. I'm not asking for direct help from anyone. Just a general idea of what I could check.
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->charlie says:<br>i may own outpost but im not a nerd<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(locobans @ Mar 12 2007, 10:48 PM) <br>"Remember while peeing, If you shake it more than twice you playing with it..." <br><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->